~Lets play a name game~

**2 Weeks Later**

"Have you picked out any names?" Sam asked as we walked down the hall at the end of the day.

"Oh my god Sam don't let anyone hear you," I hissed.

"Come on Elaynnah people are going to find out you are showing now."

"I know I just don't want the looks," I sighed stopping at my locker.

"You mean the snotty barbies giving you the look of disgust? I honestly think their faces are stuck like that," Sam snorted.

"I already got the hoe hoe hoe thing at Christmas I just don't think I can handle the whole look at the slut that got knocked up. You know the she's been here for what 9 months and she's already knocked up stuff," I breathed quietly.

"You know they would just be jealous when they find out who the daddy is," she smiled wiggling her eyebrows.

"That or think I trapped him," I replied grabbing my books from my locker.

"Don't pay the bimbo squad any attention Layne," She sighed.

"That's a lot easier said than done," I admitted. It was the truth I never really was good at  not letting the mean things people say get to me. Honestly I sucked at it.

"That's why you have me around," she smiled. "Want me to rearrange some faces?"

"No that won't be necessary killer," I giggled closing my locker.

"We need to have a party," She said as she linked her arm in mine.

"Really?" I breathed looking at her slightly amazed. How on earth the girl could go from wanting to beat some over bleached cheerleaders up to wanting to have a party truly amazed me. "What kind of party?" I asked nervously.

"A name game party," she cooed.

"A what?"

"You know us and the guys getting together to help choose a baby name," she whispered.

"I uh don't know," I answered quietly.

"Oh come on you said you didn't have one picked we can do movies and pizza too," she offered.

"Alright fine," I gave in as we got to the group of guys.

"We are having a party," Sam announced letting me go so Tristin could wrap me in a hug.

"Are we now?" Tristin asked raising his eyebrows.

"Not that kind of party you twit," Sam said smacking his arm slightly.

"What kind of party?" Paul was the daring one and asked.

"A name game party," Sam smiled looking at me.

"A what?" They all asked at the same time.

"Don't ask just go with it," I smiled.

"Pizza and movies?" Sam tried.

"I'm in," Jake answered quickly. They really were perfect for each other. I had even caught him taking a few long looks at her new outfit. Which was a really tight pair of black jeans and a black and red corset looking top with off the shoulder straps. She looked all curvy and it fit her style perfectly so it didn't look like she was trying too hard.

"Ok great Elaynnah and Tristin your on pizza duty the rest of you are with me on movies and other snacks," She winked walking away.

"This is going to be interesting," Tristin breathed as he watched Jake and Paul run after Sam.