~Kathrine~

I looked at Kathrine as she smiled into my fathers eyes like a woman madly in love. How long have they been hiding their relationship from me? She flipped her long golden hair as she laughed at something my father said. I pushed the food on my plate around as I watched them. The smell of her overly sweet perfume made me want to gag. I glanced over in Tristin's direction he looked nervous as he stared at my father like my father was going to jump down his throat at any second.

“Your father has told me so much about you Elaynnah,” Kathrine's voice cooed sweetly as she looked at me with her icy blue eyes.

“I can't say the same,” I replied coldly flashing my father a dirty look. Kathrine looked down at her plate looking slightly ashamed.

I pushed my fork across my plate looking from Kathrine to my father. I sighed to myself before pushing my plate away from me. “I can't do this,” I hissed at my father as I stood up. I looked over to Tristin apologetically. “I'll talk to you later?” With that I stomped out of the room.

“Thank you for diner Mr. Taylor but I think I should go,” I head Tristin's voice said then his chair slide across the floor. As soon as he turned the corner I caught him in a kiss. I pulled him to the door and let him grab his stuff before following him outside. I pressed him against the side of my house kissing him greedily. I honestly had no clue what was going on with me. I never did stuff like this. I was a good girl honestly.

I laced my fingers into his dark hair pulling him closer to me. He let out a soft moan against my lips. He grasped my hips pulling my body close to his before he pushed me away keeping me at arms length. Was I out doing the bad boy?

“Elaynnah go back inside before you get into more trouble,” he breathed huskily.

“Why don't you like it?” I asked innocently running a finger down his chest making him shiver slightly.

“Did you really just ask that?” he breathed kissing me passionately. His hands ran up my back holding me tight momentarily. He pulled away from me and walked to his car. “I'll see you at school tomorrow,” he winked before entering the drivers side. I sighed deeply before turning back to my house. I stepped back in closing the door behind me quietly. I made it all the way to the staircase before I heard my father call me. I quickly walked up the first two stairs pretending like I didn't hear him.

“ Elaynnah can you come here,” he bellowed again. I sighed before turning around and making my way back into the kitchen. I slumped myself down in and empty chair and stared at him.

“We need to talk,” he breathed.

“About what?” I asked bored.

“About that boyfriend of yours,” he sighed.

“What about Tristin?” I snapped.

“I don't think he is good for you,” he said calmly.

“Do we have to have this conversation in front of Kathrine?” I asked snarling once I got to her name.