"HE RAPED ME, HE FUCKING RAPED ME" I scream punching his chest. I can't believe he actually raped me, he destroyed me. He is the reason why I hate myself.

That's a crime, that's sick. That's wrecking a human being.

"HIM AND HIS FUCKING FRIEDS DESTROYED ME" I keep punching his chest, taking my anger out on him.

"HIM AND HIS FRIENDS SCREWD ME OVER" I use my fists like never before, using all of my strength.

"THEY TIED ME UP" I punch, how he's still standing is beyond me. I'm strong and I box.

"THEY HIT ME AND SLAPPED ME" I punch and scream, yet he's still standing there like a wall. He just looks at me and let's me hit him.

"I'M A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT AND I WANT TO DIE" that did it.

Harry grabs my wrists forcing me to stop.

"Don't you dare say that" he sneers.

I sink to my knees, sobbing like never before. Still holding on to my wrists he looks at Louis, who is watching us with an emotionless expression.

He nods once and purses his lips.

Harry drops to his knees in front of me and wraps me in his arms. Surprisingly I don't feel scared, I feel safe actually. It takes me by surprise, because when Finn hugged me all those memories rushed in my head.

I grab his shirt and curl it in my hand, holding onto him as if he were my lifeline. My last hope- which at this point it feel like he is.

He wraps his arms tighter around me, bringing my body closer to his. He rests his chin on top of my head and rocks us back and forth.

"Please just let me die, please" I whimper.

"Shut up" he mutters, trying to pull me closer.

"Let's get you cleaned up" He sighs and stands up pulling me up with him. I keep on holding on to him and he never let's go of me.

"Shhh" He whispers picking me up bridal style. Still holding onto his shirt I curl up in his arms. I keep on crying, I don't care about the whole brave act and not crying in front of others anymore. Crying is the only way I can express what I'm feeling inside.

No words can describe how torn apart I feel like.

"Lou, can you drive?" Harry asks, his feet taking long strides toward his best mate.

Lou nods and grabs my bag,

He stops and pulls out the vodka bottles and then closes the bag. I turn my head to the side for a minute and see Jackson passed out on the floor.

Meh, he'll survive.

Louis starts walking and when we step outside I cover my eyes with Harry's chest. The booming headache only intensifies, helping the sun to blind me.

I feel Harry get in the SUV and I look up to see we are in the passengers seat. Louis gets in the car and starts it up, looking back so he can backpedal.

Everyone stays silent, the only noise coming from my body which keeps producing broken sobs.

"How am I going to tell Dylan?" I whimper, pulling myself up a little and resting my head on the crook of Harry's neck.

"Shh, you'll figure something out" He whispers running his large hands through my hair. I like how he didn't tell me to just tell him, or tried to come up with a solution.

"He took my virginity, my pride, my confidence, my everything" I cry even harder.

I was a strong confident girl. I had no problem with my body or appearance, I actually liked it. I would be lying if I said it was my dream body, but I liked it. I was comfortable in my own skin- something rare nowadays. But now? Now I'm repulsed by it. All that comes to mind when I think of me is trash. I was used by Mike and then thrown away.