Chapter 15

The next morning Samuel and I laid in bed, he was beyond exhausted from the transformation last night. I had a pounding headache from using my "gift", but I was more concerned about Samuel. He was currently laying on his right side, shirtless, giving me the complete view of his scar. It traveled up to his armpit and down to his hip. I winced at the sight of it, remembering his heart wrenching screams. What confused me is how Emerald noticed me. That wasn't her, sure it was her when she was younger, but not actually her.

"Arabella.."

I looked at Samuel, he was staring at me with pained eyes. Tears rolled down his cheeks, "You won't leave me, right?" He whimpered.

I furrowed my brows, "No, why would I?"

"B-because of my scar."

"No, I'm not leaving because of some scar. It's not your fault." I said sternly.

He nodded before bringing himself closer, he wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on my stomach.

"I'm being pathetic." He sighed.

I chuckled, "You're in pain and had a nightmare of your step-father, I don't expect you to be all happy and care free."

"I know, but I don't like feeling vulnerable."

"Neither do I." I whispered, kissing him on the temple.

After an hour of laying beside a sleeping Samuel I carefully climbed out of the bed. I silently prayed that those nightmares won't return, he needs his rest.
My parents told me to relax with him all day, that he needs me. I wasn't one to argue that, I loved spending time with him. I just really need to take a shower so I can feel clean.

"Where are you going?" Samuel suddenly yawned.

I smiled softly at him, "Shower."

"Can I join?"

I stopped and raised an eyebrow, I could see the love pooling in his eyes. I tilted my head, a smirk playing on my lips.

"Why are you asking me that?" I mused.

He frowned, "Well...I-

"Well, I am your mate, you should just hop in whenever. Plus, I like your shoulder massages in the shower." I admitted.

He chuckled and climbed out of bed, he walked over to me and placed his hands on my hips. We kissed once before walking into the bathroom. As I got undressed Samuel made sure the shower was warm enough.
I wrapped my arms around his waist when we walked in. He closed the shower curtain and cupped my face, his smile making his eyes bright.

"Shoulder massage?" He asked, his voice slightly husky.

I nodded and turned around so he could massage them. I moaned when his started, my muscles finally feeling better as he worked through the knots. After a minute I felt his hand slowly move down my side until it reached my butt, I gasped when he smacked it.

Sex scene ahead!

When he slapped my ass again I let out a moan, how the hell is this turning me on? I hated spankings as a kid, yet here I am, enjoying them from my mate. Samuel moved his other hand and started playing with my boob. I let out another moan when he played with my buds. Both his hands were now on my chest, causing sparks of pleasure to flow to my core.
The fire within my core grew stronger until I was aching for him. He pressed himself against me, his very hard member slammed between me and him.

His one hand suddenly slide against my core, my legs shook a little when pleasure burst through me. I could feel him smiling against my shoulder.

"Bend over." He whispered. "Hands on the wall."

I quickly obeyed, I bent over so my
ass was against him and both my hands were on the wall. Samuel gently rubbed his member against my vagina, earning more moans from me.

"Do you want it, Arabella?" He whispered huskily.

I swallowed, "Y-yes."

"What was that?"

"I want you inside of me, Samuel." I breathed.

He chuckled, "I don't think I caught that."

I growled, frustrated as he continued to grind against me. "For crying out loud, fuck me damn it!" I snapped.

He growled in approval as he slammed into my core. He leaned forward and made me look up, as his lips crushed against mine he started to thrust in and out of me. It only took him a few seconds until he was slamming into me, the sound of our flesh smacking echoed in the bathroom. I moaned into his mouth, enjoying the waves of pleasure.
He suddenly slowed for a bit before speeding up again, he continued to repeat this. His roughly grabbed my hips and stopped kissing me, his thrusts becoming rougher. I was panting, gasping, and moaning as he continued. He pulled out and made me stand up. He suddenly grabbed me and lifted me, I instantly wrapped my legs around his waist. We looked into each other's eyes as I lowered myself onto him.
He grunted as he placed his hands on me and started thrusting into me again. I tangled my fingers in his hair and threw my head back, moaning once again. Damn, he's good at this.

I dug my nails into him as I felt my climax build. "Don't cum yet." Samuel growled, kissing my neck.
I swallowed, but obeyed him, holding it in. When he started to go faster and harder, I knew he was close too. He moaned loudly, ordering me to cum.
As I reached my climax so did he, releasing inside of me. I roughly kissed him, trying to hide my scream of pleasure.
Once we were both done, I climbed down and stood on very shaky legs.

Sex scene over

I leaned against Samuel, gasping. "That was...uh...that was...amazing." I whispered.
He laughed and kissed me again, "I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled.

We continued washing our hair and bodies when shock washed over me. My heart pounded against my chest as I looked at him. He frowned, concern covering his features.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" He questioned, cupping my face.

I swallowed, "We didn't use protection."

He paled and just stared at me, I sighed. Great, I'm probably going to end up pregnant and my fiancé is now in shock. In a shower. I thought over this, not that I hate the possibility of getting pregnant. I'm just terrified of needing to be a mother and failing at it.

I looked back at Samuel, "You okay?" I asked.

He gulped, "You should plan my funeral."

I frowned and furrowed my eyebrows, "Why?"

"Your father is going to kill me."

A/N: Surprise sex scene for you mature readers out there. ;) I still don't know if I'll have Arabella get pregnant, I do think it's kind of time, but I'm not sure.

Who's all curious on what they're gonna do? :P