Attack

I walked into my room with Tobias right behind me making Shauna smile as she rocked the little bundle in the blankets in her arms as she looked down at my son as she headed for us "I think it's time you met your Nephew Tobi" making him freeze up as he looked from me to Shauna as she nodded and handed him over "Meet Orion" she whispered as he took a hold of the sleeping baby in his arms and studied him closely. "He's beautiful Jade" he whispered I put my arm around Tobias' back as I leaned into him and stared at my son with him as he chuckled "The only thing I will ever thank Eric for and that's a maybe" I laughed at his comment when we watched Tris walk by quickly making him sigh "Go talk to her" I told him as he nodded and handed over Orion and went to head out but not before he turned to look at me "I love them name by the way good choice" I nodded and chuckled as he walked off leaving me with my son

++++

Fifteen minutes later Susie came running in scared out of her mind as she grabbed the emergency bag we packed which meant only one thing, we're under attack. She opened the trap door but I shook my head and kissed my baby's head and handed him to her making her eyes' bulge "This has to end please watch over him til I get back" a tear escaped my eye as she nodded and held him close "Til my last breath" and headed into safety. I turned around wiping my face as I grabbed my jacket and gun then ran out the door in stealth mode as I seen numerous Candor bodies and some Dauntless all over the floor.. I heard running and ran into the shadows as I watched a female with a hat and Dauntless jacket with a blue stripe look around causing me to strike. I knocked her out and changed jackets and put on the hat to hopefully get close to whoever attacked. I watched Dauntless drag in a man and little girl followed by Uriah and Tris who caught my eye and looked back as she was shoved by a hand. I waited a second more and froze at who was in front of me "Eric" I whispered but no one noticed as I slipped by undetected. I went down a hallway and gave up when I heard running of multiple footsteps. I ran back as fast as I could and beat the crowd because they stopped in the hallway I was just in where Tobias had just hit Eric as they surrounded the Dauntless faithful to my husband. Tobias cut Tris free when Eric stood up to taunt him "It's lucky you got that gun Four. We both know your'e not much without one" Eric, you idiot. Tobias turned around and glared at him as I sighed knowing what's about to happen.

Tobias handed his gun to Zeke and stalked towards Eric. They both attacked at the same time throwing punches at one another where there arms intertwine, Tobias kicks in Erics' leg causing a crack to sound and Eric collapse to the ground I jump forward but didn't react in shock. Tobias grabs Erics' leg and drags him into the room they just left. I follow some of the Dauntless inside where Tobias takes his gun back and looks full of revenge. Tris watches on like it's nothing. I'm getting pissed, he better not harm him anymore than what he has, I spared Tris' life I swear to it I will kill her. Eye for an eye.

They tie Eric's hands up and put him on his knees. Eric looks up not afraid whatsoever "You think you're safe now? You're wrong. Jeanine is never gonna stop searching for you. She's relentless, trust me I know, she cost me my life for her cause I agreed to before truly taking it in" My heart panged at this moment "Why? What she want with her? Tell me!" Tobias asked as he got right in front Eric with the gun in his hand I took my gun I stole off the girl earlier and got prepared "She's exactly what Jeanine needs. She's the perfect subject" Eric answered and Tobias cocked his gun as Eric smirked "Is that supposed to scare me?"

"You're responsible for the death of hundreds of people. You know the punishment for that" "Listen...I found a way to live with the blood on my hands. But can you?" Tobias looked at him as he raised his gun I heard Eric whisper as he closed his eyes "I'm coming home baby" 

DUN DUN DUN!!!