Field Trip

Today I was on a mission, I was going to deal with my problem dead on. I felt a little queasy as I headed towards Max's office. I walked into his office to notice Jeanine on the huge screen in the middle of the room, Max turned around and smiled at me "Ahhh Jade to what do I owe the pleasure?" Jeanine was looking at me irritated "I came to ask you a question" I held my head high "Visiting day is coming up sir" He looked at me with furrowed eyebrows now, "Yes I know this Jade what of it?" He gave me my full attention and my stomach went crazier than it's been for the past day since I thought of my plan. "Well since it's time for everyone ot spend time with family, I'd like to take advantage of this time..." and they both were staring at me with full attention "to spend time with my husband"

Jeanine was now ticked at my idea "That's not going to happen" I was instantly pissed and was about to run my mouth when Max raised his hand "I'm pretty sure they're my leaders in my faction" he glares at Jeanine and smile at me "I approve of this idea Jade, I think R&R is needed for you two" I smile back at him and give Jeanine a "in your face" look and walk out. I make it to my room befor emy stomach wins the battle and I hurl my breakfast.

After I brush my teeth, I make it to Eric's room, knocking on the door. He opens it immediately and stares at me "What's wrong?" I shake my head "Nothing just giving you some news from Max" he looks at me waiting "We're allowed to spend the whole day together if we want on visiting day" I mutter since the last time we spoke, I had fought with him. I wait silently as I wait for his reaction when he suddenly smiles and pulls me by my arm into his room. I barely have time to react when our lips collide together making me smile "I. am. so. happy. to. hear. this." He said in between kisses "I hate it when we fight" he kisses me again "I do too I'm sorry about that by the way, I just lost my cool" he looks at me "I forgot how hard you can hit" making me giggle "'Let me make you dinner and make it up to you" I offered getting him to nod

I started working on food in the kitchen and was grilling the chicken when he wrapped his arms around my waist, nuzzling his face into my neck. "I am being a normal wife for the first time" I laughed as he joined me "It's turning me on" "Everything turns you on" "No everythign you do turns me on" I laughed again as he turned off the stove and picked me up causing me to scream "What are you doing?" "Showing my wife how much I appreciate her" and we never left the bedroom all night long.

++++++++++++++++++++

I wake up the next morning and realize I am warmer than usual and there's an arm wrapped around me making me smile as I stretch and I feel Eric kiss my back as he pulls me closer to him "We're possible going to get into trouble you know that?" I smirk as he sighs "Who gives a shit? We're married I'd like to act like it" I turn around and smirk again "Finally you catch up" he kisses me as he sits up and rubs his eyes and mutters in his morning voice which makes him sound hotter than usual "Today is the field trip to the fence" I sigh as I realize what that means, I gotta get back to business until visiting day. "Kiss me for good luck" I whisper making him smirk as he leaned down kissing my lips.

I arrived at the train as I hear yelling "What took you so long?" Will shouts over the horn. "Stumpy Legs over here turned into an old lady overnight," says Christina. "Oh, shut up." Tris replies to them both.

Four stands at the front of the pack, so close to the tracks that if he shifted even an inch forward, the train would take his nose with it. He steps back to let some of the others get on first. Will hoists himself into the car with some difficulty, landing first on his stomach and then dragging his legs in behind him. He motions for me to go so I jump on with grace like it happens everyday then Four grabs the handle on the side of the car and pulls himself in smoothly, like he doesn't have more than six feet of body to work with.

Tris has trouble getting on the train, probably stiff from Peter beating the shit out of her and Will helps her inside. "Feeling okay there?" Peter says, giving her a look of mock sympathy—his lips turned down, his arched eyebrows pulled in. "Or are you a little... Stiff?"