Just a Kiss

"Holy shit, I'm married" I say as I gasp at my ring and smile at my now husband who had a huge grin on his face as he held me in his lap and kissed me shoulder.

"How's it feel Mrs. Coulter?" He asks as I smile even bigger and kiss him. "It feels great Mr. Coulter" It was a beautiful wedding, I didn't want a big normal one. I wore a short black dress. Shauna was my maid of honor, Max was best man and Four walked me down the aisle. I couldn't be happier.

"We have a week until the trial and 3 months until we start testing and get new intiates, again. Let's not get shot this time" Zeke jokes making me roll my eyes as Four and Shauna punched his arms. "Sorry just making a funny" he muttered rubbing his arms.

"Congratulations you two" Shauna says as she hugs us making me grin "Let's see some baby Erics here soon!" Zeke's brother Uriah yelled out making my face heat up as Eric actually busted out laughing and Four grimaced. "not yet" I mutter making everyone else laugh.

youtu.be/sXQ52LEXNZM "May I have this dance?" Four takes my hand as we dance around and enjoy the harmony around us.

"So you're not going to be his mindless drone are you?" He whispers making me playfully glare at him as giggle "No Four" He smiles as we sway around the dance floor.

"You're not going to be the house wife that keeps popping kids out left and right either are you?" I laughed this time as he looked at me seriously "Noooo Four, we've discussed that after these initiates we might start trying. Might"

Tobias gulped in air as if contemplating what to say now that he knows we want to have kids "so soon?" He whispers and I arch my eyebrows at him "you don't even know if you two will enjoy being together like that" he mutters making me sign "Tobi, he's all that I want and when you find the girl that makes you feel this way, you'll get it" "she won't be some psychopathic freak"

I start to stop and just tell him to leave when he pulls me to keep going "I'm sorry I apologize, just be careful ok?" I nod my head as we finish the song in silence and he hands me over to my husband.

youtu.be/Xs9X8NhQJF4 "You're gorgeous tonight Jade" he says with his left hand around my waist and his right in my left hand guiding me around the floor. He kisses me and then puts his forehead on mine "I'm now the happiest man alive" I broke out into a huge smile as I kissed him this time "I love you Eric" "I love you too Jade"

++++++

youtu.be/BfM_PJDk0r8

After we got back to our apartment, I was exhausted but Eric had other plans as I stood in our bedroom (we had moved in together,again, last week) he came up behind me, kissing my shoulders as he pulled my dress down leaving me in just my panties. His hand slid from beneath my breast down to inside my panties where his fingers started working on my opening causing me to gasp in pleasure and lean my head back onto his shoulder as he worked me over, I held onto his arm as I came and he put his fingers in his mouth and pushed me onto the bed as he ripped my only article of clothing left off and then his own.

He towered over me as he kissed and sucked on my chest causing me to groan in pleasure and he suddenly entered me without warning causing me to arch my back and cry in pain and pleasure both. We started moving our hips together as we connected on many different levels. I eventually became brave and rolled over on top making him re enter me as he held onto my hips helping me with a rhythm making me purr in response. I eventually moved his hands onto chest as I wanted to feel him touching me as I came again. After a few more thrusts, I quickened the pace which took him off guard as he tensed up and groaned as I felt a warm sensation inside me as I came. I kissed him as I rolled over and laid on his chest.

"You worried about next week?" Eric asked about the trial for Laura. "No just over it already" I muttered as I kissed his chest and his grip on my tightened "You'll do great anyways, I have faith in you" he whispers making me smile. "We get to train the new batch of intiates coming as husband and wife" Eric grinned "Yep power couple here" I muttered making him chuckle "Sarcastic much?" Our pagers went off as we groaned "What now?" I groaned as Eric checked them and looked grim as he read them and threw me my change of clothes "Get ready Max wants us as we talk to us"

"Seriously?"

He nodded at me looking pissed "Awesome" I hiss

++++

Max was waiting for us as we walked in

"Sorry to ruin the honeymoon but I just want to inform you that after we get this new batch Jeanine will be here about a mission we will be joining her for about our divergent problem as well as our little abnegation problem." I looked at him like he was growing an extra head

"What about them?"

"They're harboring and aiding divergents Jade, they must be stopped. by the end of the year, all divergents will be dead and gone" I slightly gasped as I realized what this meant as I nodded my head

"Understood now sir"

Max nodded his head and smiled "Good now go back to your honeymoon and congratulations again! Don't forget the trial" he smirked as I nodded at him "Yes sir"

Later that night, as Eric held me in his arms fast asleep, I went over all the situations in my head and came onto one reasonable answer.

I need to talk to Four now.