Making Up

"What are you doing here?" I ask as I stare at my parents incredulously.

"We decided it was time to come and see you once you were fully settled in dove" My momma said as I stood there frozen. I nod my head in understanding. I sat down at the table they chose and removed my jacket, I heard my Mom gasp as my side and shoulders as they were exposed. I looked at her startled "What?" My Dad looked grim "You have more tattoos?" I smile "and piercings" I show them my tattoos and piercings and went to pull my shirt down when my dad pulled my hand and looked at my ring, SHIT!!

"You're married??" They both asked and I nodded again "I am" I mutter and my mom smiles while my dad looks uncomfortable "That's lovely dear, maybe we can meet him before we leave? Was that very cute boy from when you visited Erudite?" I sigh "You've already met him"

I felt a hand on my shoulder and my parents stare at the person I look and see Four. I smirk "Four, these are my parents. Meet Stefan and Lorraine LaRay" I tell him as he nods at them "Hello" he says and they wave "I hope this is your husband, he's much more presentable than the other" I choke on air as I look at them "No this is just my best friend poppa" I hear Four chuckle as he shakes their hands like it's nothing now "You should be proud" I look at him as he says this and he's looking at me "Your daughter is a damn fine leader here at Dauntless" I suck in air as I stare back at my parents

"Well it was nice meeting you both but I must leave and keep an eye on the initiates" Four says as they nod at him "It was nice meeting you too dear" my momma says smiling at him as he leaves.

"Dauntless leader. married. tattoos. piercings. Jadence LaRay is like a ghost" My father says and I stare at him "You're right poppa. Jadence LaRay is dead"

I look behind my parents to see Eric staring at us and heading over causing me to stand up "Jade Coulter, on the other hand, is alive and well. She was number 2 in her class. Max's right hand. and the proud wife of the love of her life, Eric Coulter" I take his hand in mine as I motion to my parents "Eric, you remember my parents, Stefan and Lorraine LaRay? Momma, Poppa, this is Eric, my husband. He was with me in Erudite a while back, He's also a dauntless leader" My momma looks excited "Yes! Eric I remember now, you made a good catch Jadence" she replies making Eric look very smug. Ugh.

My father stands up and shakes Eric's hand and then Momma. We talk briefly but I don't let them know much than minimum. Eric looks at me and sees I'm in distress. "I came to let you know we're about to wrap up for the day" I nod and look at my parents, my old life. "It was great seeing you it really was, but duty calls" they nod and I nod at them and go to walk away when my mother speaks to me "Maybe next year, we'll have grandchildren yeah?" I turn around and glare at her "i don't know, i'm always busy so i doubt it" She looks at me unconvinced like she knows something but won't tell me "I'm just hoping I guess is all. Nice to meet you again Eric" Eric nodded his head and they left.

I let out the breath i was holding and looked at Eric as he grabbed my hand "Thank you for saving me" I whispered as he smirked and nodded "That's what i'm here for babe. Now let's go home and I am going to make up for all the bad things I've done" I look at him scowling "uh huh and explain why Jeanine is always up your ass" He picked me up and threw me up on his shoulder and I watched everything blur as he ran into the leader hallway. He sits me down as I go to unlock the door but fumble with the keys as I feel Eric wrap his arms around me and then he kisses on my neck as his right hand slides down under my pants and under my underwear and starts massaging my clit as his left hand holds my breasts in his hand as he holds me while I lean back and moan unable to function. He grabs the keys from me as he keeps massaging me and opens the door. He pushes me in and strips me down into nothing then picks me up and puts me onto the kitchen table and pulls down his pants.

"I can't wait any longer baby" he groans and I grab onto his sides and wrap my legs around him smirking "Then don't" and our bodies connect blissfully.

After we finished, I helped Eric strip down into nothing as we take a shower with each other.

I go to make dinner as he watches me. I start on the potatoes then start cooking the steaks when I felt queasy from the smell. I felt my stomach lurch but I kept it down. I sigh and cook it all quickly just in case.

"So why is Jeanine up your ass so hard" I say as we eat. Eric pauses as he stares at me dumbfounded. "She just checks up on whether or not we're making process" "That's funny because she never asks me" "Jade.." "No Eric, I'm not an idiot and if you keep being her puppet it will end badly I don't like the vibe I got last night when you answered the door and she was on on the screen" I was getting agitated big time "Let's talk about this when we're not trying to enjoy ourselves please" he pleads and I sigh but oblige as I stand and go to look out the window. I feel Eric wrap his arms around me "I love you" he mumbles and I smirk "I love you too I'm just mad we have to be separated" "Well let's make the most of this then" I turn around and smile as he kisses me "Why do I give on to you so easily?" I whisper and I pull off my robe and lead my husband to our bedroom where we spend the rest of our time together.