First Task

The next morning, I quickly ran over to my apartment leaving Eric peacefully sleeping in his bed, to get dressed. I looked at his shirt on me and shrugged as I put on a pair of sweats and my sports bra on underneath and headed to the cafeteria. I sit across from Shauna who has a shit eating grin on her face. "What has you so happy?" I asks grinning myself.

"Zeke and I are together. We did it last night, a few times" I shake my head and put my hands to my ears playing around. "Don't play with me Jade, I seen Eric scare off that guy and you two basically screw on the dance floor" and I smirk as she looked at my shirt, his shirt. "Is that your shirt?" I smirk as I shake my head and her mouth dropped "You did it?" and I shook my head "We messed around and he's now seen me completely naked but I stayed with him last night" she looked at me like a vulture on a dead body. "Is he any good?" and I laugh as I feel my face heat up at the memories from last night, "Very good" and she shrieks in delight "We're talking more later" and before I can ask why, Zeke and Four sit with us.

"How's it going ladies?" Zeke says happily and kisses Shauna making her giggle "So weird, gotta get used to this" I say smirking at them as I notice Four string at me "Who's shirt is that?" he asks and I freeze up but before I can answer someone else does for me, "It's mine stiff, her dress wasn't exactly comfy to sleep in so I let her use it" Four tensed up as they glared at each other "I came to see if you'd like to sit with me this morning Jade" and I looked at Shauna smirking at me and nodded "Yeah I'd love that" "I bet you would love more" I heard Shauna mutter as I kicked her causing a yelp and her to smile at me.

I sit next to Eric and eat my banana muffin as I notice we're sitting with the other leaders. Max looks at me with a smile "Jade! How was your first night in your new apartment?" Eric immediately tries to keep in a laugh but I smack his hip and smile "It was great. I love it" "Excellent. Good to see you taking it all in so well" I smile and nod and kick Eric as he couldn't resist "That's not all she took in" and I glare at him. "Stop it" causing him to smile "The shirt looks good on you" and I nod "It's comfy" I feel him take his hand in mine and lace our fingers "So what are we?" I whisper and he looks at me "I meant what I said last night, I want all of you. I want to be with you. I'm trying to show that, little by little. I nod and smile.

++++++++++++

"So you've done everything with him except screw him?" Shauna asks and I laugh as I nod my head "Yes basically"

"So are you guys together?" I look at her and smirk "Yes, just low key because he doesn't want to mess up his bad ass image"

"Let's get out of her and go to the training room" she suggests and I agree

We ran around for 20 minutes and then started working on our punches when Max came in.

"Excuse me ladies I didn't mean to interrupt but I need to speak to Jade for a second" Shauna nods her head as I look at her "I'll catch up with you in a moment"

Max looks at me and smiles "Jade I'm here to ask you for a favor, you see, I believe I have a divergent here in this faction and as you know, they're a threat. So I need you to try and find out as much as you can about them and report it back to me. Understood?" I nodded my head "Understood" causing him to smile again "Excellent. I've also noticed something between you and Eric. Am I correct?" I nod again "There's something I don't know what just yet but something is there" He nodded his head and bid me good day

+++++++

That night, I stayed with Eric again after spending more time with Shauna. We laid there and talked as well as making out but he hasn't pushed me yet even though I know he's wanting to. "Max wants me to get close to someone to see if they're divergent" I told him as he stared at me "Who?" I shook my head "He hasn't told me yet" he kissed my stomach as we looked at each other "Ready to go back to Erudite Monday?" he asked as I looked un-amused. "As much as I'll ever be. It'll be weird" "We can make fun of them now" and we laughed at the stupidness.

The next morning, there was a knock at the door. Eric groaned as he got up to answer it only to be attacked in hugs and kisses by that damn whore. I sat in the door as he kept pushing her off "Stop Aria I don't want you" he mumbled and she kept trying "Whyyy? You know you want me" and I cleared my throat "yeah he's got somebody so it'd be wise to take off and leave now before I break the other arm" She glares at me "Seriously Eric?" she hisses and he shrugs his shoulders "She's my girlfriend" she shrieks a high pierced scream and stomps out. I smile at him as he blows out air "She's crazy" and I agree with him

"Just a little bit"

I head out to look at furniture and clothes while Eric met up with Max when one of Max's followers as I called them, walked up to me with a file, "here's your first task " and he walks away. I take my items I have picked out and pay for them as I head for my room so I can have privacy, I sit on my bed, looking at the file as if it was a ticking time bomb, I open it and stare at the information along with the photo provided and bust out laughing as soon as I see who it is

"Seriously?"