"I don't want to," he said, returning his attention back to his book.

"How about twenty questions then?" I asked him.

"It's basically the same thing," he replied.

"No, it isn't. In twenty questions, I ask you something then it is your turn to ask me something," I explained and he groaned.

"Leave me alone please," he said.

"So Pierre darling, what do you like to do in your free time?" I asked him, ignoring his pleading, and he flipped at the special name that I've given him.

"Don't call me darling," he exclaimed, his eyes coming back to me.

"Okay, darling," I teased him, "Answer my question now."

"No," he said. "Just go. I don't want you to come near me."

"Why?" I questioned him innocently.

"Y-you're gay," he blurted out at last and I smirked.

"Is my gayness a problem for you?" I asked him, already knowing his answer.

"Yes, it is," he replied.

"Why?" I asked him and he groaned.

"Are you going to question everything that I said?" he asked me in response and I nodded.

"Just answer my question," I told him, "Why is the fact that I am gay a problem to you?"

"It's wrong," he replied.

"I just like boys instead of girls. I don't know what is wrong with that," I said and he looked away.

"You are not supposed to like boys. It's a sin," he said and I nearly rolled my eyes at him. Nearly. I heard that too many times.

"Let me tell you a secret, Pierre," I told him, leaning forward, "Come nearer."

"Why?" he asked me suspiciously.

"I'm going to tell you my secret," I replied. "Come nearer."

He stared at me for some seconds before, hesitantly, leaning forward. He watched me carefully as he came closer. I think that he was afraid that I attacked him but I wasn't planning on doing anything of the sort. I had something else in mind. Something that I was waiting for impatiently.

He finally came closed enough to me and I couldn't help but admiring his face. He was so closed right now. It was the first time that I had him so near to me. It was a moment that I craved for, for a long time.

"Are you going to talk or not?" he asked me and it snapped me out of my thoughts. He seemed uncomfortable at being so near. I leaned forward a little bit more and he slightly pulled back. Well, it was now or never.

"I like you," I told him at last and his eyes widened in shock while his mouth opened slightly. I smirked. There was the perfect chance for me. I grabbed his face firmly and crashed my lips on his, surprising him more than anything.

Dear god, his lips were so soft, so addictive already. I loved them instantly. Pierre's eyes were still wide opened in shock as my tongue entered his mouth. I closed my eyes as my lips moved against his but he wasn't responding to the kiss and to tell the truth, it wasn't bothering me so much. I knew that he was not going to fall into my arms immediately. For now, I just wanted to feel his lips against mine, even if it was only for one second.

Finally, as my tongue touched with his, Pierre snapped out of his shock state and he tried to pull away but my hands around his face was maintaining him in place. He literally screamed against my lips as I continued to kiss him. He put his hands on mine and tried to remove them but I wouldn't budge. Just a little more.

"You! Release him immediately!" I heard someone shout and I waited for some more seconds before letting go of Pierre. He instantly pulled away, standing up from his seat and knocking down his chair. He stared at me in disbelief as he caught his breath. He was too surprised to talk.

"I like you," I mouthed to him just as a furious librarian arrived in front of our table. Did I forget to mention that the said librarian was his mom?

"What are you doing to my son?" she shouted angrily at me and I shrugged. At this point, everyone in the library was paying attention to us.

"I was tasting these cute lips of his," I replied casually looking at her with a fake-polite smile and she glared at me. I should have predict the slap that was following after but I didn't. She backhanded me hard across the face and my head snapped to the side.

It fucking hurt, damn it. I think that what mostly hurt was the rings in her hand. These were going to leave marks on my face.

"Don't come near my son again or I swear that I am going to take care of your case myself, faggot. You should burn in hell," she spat at my face in disgust. She took Pierre by his arm before pulling him away from me. I blinked a few times before looking at them walking away. Pierre glanced back slightly and I gave him a wink despite the pain that I was feeling at my cheek.

This wasn't over.