We pull up to her house, "Home sweet home" her mom says "Phone sweet phone" Brielle laughs making me laugh.

"Here" her mom sighs "Thank you so much" she says with attitude "Remember I can take that back if you keep sassing" her mom sasses "Damn, someone's moody" Brielle mutters.

We walk into her house, and Brielle takes a minute to look around. "We will be in my room" she says and her mom nods.

She walks up her staircase and I follow, I'm not just going to stay downstairs by myself.

"I don't know whether I should give social media a break or not" Brielle speaks "It's all up to you, if you think you're ready for social media then you should go on it" I shrug.

"I'm going on social media" she smiles and then the first thing she goes on is Twitter "You and Mario are dating?" She asks "How'd you know?" I question.

"Mario tweeted something about it silly goose" she laughs, "I didn't know that" I laugh.

•Brielle•

It feels weird being back, I know I wasn't gone that long but it just feels weird.

I make a couple musical.lys and then open some snapchats, I post a picture of me and Ree on Instagram.

I caption it 'We think we're cute😋' I check the hashtag they have for me and there's a lot of edits of me and Hunter.

There was one of me from when I was crying a while ago on younow and then they put a clip of Hunter when he was crying and then they added multiple clips of us laughing together or smiling, the caption was 'There will obviously be times where they break down, where the argue, but they will always be there for each other in the end, Brielle is going through a rough time and as Hunter said on younow last night he will be there as much as she needs him, I ship them so hard😍 Stay strong Hunter y'all can get through this together☺️ #bunter #briellerose #hunterrowland'

I decide to comment on that because that was actually so cute 'This is so cute omg😍 thank you so much for the support babe💖' I follow the account and watch a few more edits.

"Should I put the date me and Mario started dating in my Instagram bio?" Ree asks catching my attention.

"You should do something like that, maybe the date, or like saying like Mario's mine or something I don't know" I laugh.

"I'll put Marios mine" she smiles then i wait for her to update her Instagram bio.

YOOOO WASSUP?
•Mario's Mine🔐
•Twitter: ReeCloherty🔥
•YouNow: ItsReeCloherty🌸
•Snapchat:YaGirlRee🌺
•YouTube: Ree Cloherty🌼
•Musical.ly: ItsReeCloherty🔥

That's her bio.

"You guys started dating exactly a week from my birthday" I say realizing and she smiles "I'm just so in love with him" Ree smiles "Eww love" I joke "Have you talked to Hunter?" Ree asks "Not yet" I shrug "Oh" she says awkwardly.

"Do you want to go live?" I ask "Won't everyone ask what happened?" She questions "Well I can't hide it forever you know" I shrug and she nods. "First I'm making you help me with my Instagram bio" I laugh and she jokingly rolls her eyes.

BRIELLE HEREEE😉
😘Twitter: ObviouslyBrielle
🙈Younow: ItsBrielleRose
😈Snapchat: HeyitsBrielle
💁🏼YouTube: Brielle Rose
😎Musical.ly: BrielleRose
😘Stay strong cuties