「In The Shower」

Lucy's POV:

"Hey, Natsu I'm going to use your shower, k!" I yelled to my Boyfriend as I walked into the bathroom.

"Okay" I heard him reply.

I quietly stripped off my clothes and got the shower ready. When I jumped in the water was already at a perfect temperature, it wasn't to hot and wasn't to cold. I started washing my hair with Shampoo and then Conditioner. While washing my body with Soap I heard the door open. I just stood there not doing anything until I heard it close again. 'maybe Natsu needed something in here.' I told myself. After I finished washing the soap off my body I turned the water off, and I reached out to grab a towel from the drying rack and dried myself off. When I stepped out of the shower I saw Natsu leaning against the door way. He was shirtless and was wearing grey pants. maybe he is trying to look sexy for me and I got to say, its working pretty damn well! I suddenly looked down and realized that I only had a towel to cover me up, and it was not doing a very good job at covering me up. because my cleavage was really popping out and so were my hips. I saw Natsu's eyes travel up and down my body. Apparently he likes what he sees.

"WHAT THE HELL!!!" I screamed at him all flustered.

"Oh, come on! I can't help but be a little perverted every once in a while."

"GET OUT!!" I yelled while Covering my cleavage with my hands.

He walked closer to me and gave me a little smirk. Every step he took forward I took another backwards. After a few more steps I backed up onto a wall. Natsu put his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him. His hands traveled  up and down my waist.

"Wow Luce, you're already so wet! I haven't even done anything yet." He smirked.
All I did was roll my eyes. As he leaned in to kiss me I stopped it by putting my hands in front of my mouth.

"I know what your doing Natsu! If you start this i hope you can end it before-"

He moved my hands out of the way and kissed my lips. He's lips were soft and warm up against mine and I loved it. He started throwing in some tongue action and before I knew it, we were fighting over domination. He moved his hands down and squeezed my ass. I moaned and he started taking dominance over my tongue. After a while we broke apart panting heavily. I pulled my towel up trying to cover up my cleavage but when I did that my hips showed more. Surprisingly Natsu was controlling himself very well. Usually when we would make out he would go a little to far and strip off my clothes. It's pretty hard to get him off me after that stage passes.

"You want more?" He smirked.

I pushed him off of me and walked to the door and said "No!".

But before I could get half way threw the door Natsu grabbed my arm, closed the door and pushed me against it.

"Wha-" My face is all flustered.

"Don't think your getting away from me that easily, Luce" He whispered in my ear and a chill went up my spine as he licked it. 'Is he loosing control again?!' I asked myself. Natsu moved my hands up over my head still pressing me up against the door. He sunk his lips into mine pressing it in deeper every time our tongues touched. When he broke apart from me he went straight for my neck leaving a trail of kisses. I wanted to stop him, but it felt so good~! I got his hands off of my arms and pushed him away.

"Natsu please sto-"

But before I could finish he tacked me.
"Oh Luce~ why would I do that?" He said as his hands made their way to my breasts.

"Please~"

But he ignored me and keep doing what he was doing. When he slid off my towel which was still wet he stared at my nipples. I started blushing heavily and put my hands in front of them.

"Don't stare!!"

"How can I not? After all you are the most beautiful person I have ever meet."

I blushed a little more and he smirked.
"Luce, you can't stop me."

I gulped and closed my eyes. He moved my hands and started sucking on my left nipple.
"Ah~" I moaned.

Once he got done with my left nipple he went on to the right one. 'I have to stop him! This is getting out of control'.

"Natsu~!"

Natsu finally looked up after he finished off my right nipple.

"Yes Luce."

"Natsu I don't want this!"

"But I want this."

"You are going too far!"

"But I love you!~"

He traveled his lips down my stomach to my waist. 'No!!! Please don't! I can't do this!'.
"Nats~u" I moaned. He is now playing inside me with his tongue. It felt so good. I bulked my hips up and he responded by going faster. I moaned and sometimes even his name came out. When I came And he had his fill, he looked down at me on the ground flustered and sweating.

He licked his lips and said "You taste good."
I was still shocked by what he had just done.
"You don't tell people that normally do you?"
"I want more!" He said completely ignoring my question and went straight back to licking my insides again. I moaned his name and i could tell he liked me doing so, because he went faster. I grabbed on to his pinkish salmon colored hair and started sweating a lot more than I was before. He went on doing this until I came again. Once he was done licking it all off he arched over me and smirked.

"That was fun!"

I could barely breathe and I had became wetter then I was when I got out of the shower. 'I can't believe he just did that!' I thought to myself. We have never done anything this extreme!
"Hey I'm not done yet Luce, just you wait."
He got up and started heading towards the door.

"Wait! What are you going?!" I asked as I sat up.

"I think you need a break, we can continue some other time k Luce~"

I blushed heavily and got up as he walked out the bathroom door into his bedroom.

"WAIT!!! DO YOU THINK I CANT HANDLE IT!!!" I yelled walking after him.

He chuckled and plopped down on his bed. As we stared at each other I realized how ridiculous I sounded and I started laughing. When I looked at Natsu he gave me and toothy smile and I smiled back!

(ò_óˇ)

A note from MidnighRose161
I should get paid for editing this stuff. Vote and comment on this story, my bestie worried really hard on it. Have a great day!