Home Alone Tonight

Ziva approached the bar counter and slumped onto the stool. She glanced over to her right then back to the counter. She quickly glanced back over registering who was sitting next to her.

"What are you doing in this place?" Tony asked looking straight ahead.

"Well I could probably ask you the same thing," she sighed glancing back over at him.

"Another round," he said to the bar keep. Tony looked over at Ziva. "Whatcha think?"

"If your buying well you know I'll drink." Ziva sighed. "So make it 7 on 7."

"Do you want it on the rocks?" Tony asked shooting closer, eyeing her expression carefully.

"A double shot of heaven," she told the bar keeper as he prepared her drink.

"Whatcha doing here?" Tony asked, fumbling with his phone.

"Eric and I broke up." Ziva sighed. "He cheated on me and bugged for me to stay. You?"

"Shyann and I also. She sleept with a male stripper." He sighed half smiling. "It's spilling out the top." He said referring to Zivas drink.

After some small talk. Tony ordered some shots. The two heart broken partners went shot for shot until they forgot what they came to forget.

"Put your drink down through your camera up." Tony said. "Flip it around and snap a payback picture."

"I'll send it to my ex." Ziva said smiling for the picture.

"Me too, let's send them both a text saying that we ain't going home alone tonight." Tony suggested.

The two made their way toward the dance floor.

"Slow country from the cover band," Tony mumbled wrapping his muscular arms around Zivas waist.

"I got you covered if you don't know how to dance," Ziva said starting to take lead.

"You know your going to have to be the girl right?" Tony teased.

"If you want we grab a cab," Ziva said looking towards the door.

"We can go all night I got a bottomless tab." Tony whispered in her ear bring her closer.

"There ain't a clock that will stop the night we won't regret." Ziva smiled looking into Tony's eyes slowly swaying with him.

"It feels too good to let it in right here," Tony said smiling.

"So let's not let it in right..." Ziva started.

"Girl, were going home together," Tony smirked gently nudging her off the dance floor.

"So I guess you weren't joking that I'm not going home alone tonight," Ziva thought aloud, just so Tony could hear her over the music and laughter.

"Common Zi, we don't need to be at work tomorrow." Tony whispered as the two headed out the double panned glass doors.

Thanks for reading! Love you all. I can't believe Michael W. is leaving NCIS. I hope that they continue with bringing Ziva back for the departure tho.

Love you guys!

Comment
Vote
Follow