Truth or dare?

"Please! " Abby squealed clasping her hands together begging Tony and Ziva.

"No!" They both said in unison. They looked at each other and glared into each others eyes.

"Jinks," Tony chuckled.

"Please! McEasy is!! Please!!" Abby begged.

Ziva looked at Tony who was sitting across from her. He glanced back at her.

"Really Mc-Gee?" Ziva asked breathing in the middle of his name.

"I had too," Timothy laughed.

"Fine!" Ziva threw her hands up in the air. "Why not!"

"Okey," Tony sighed signing a piece of paperwork. "I will play Truth or Dare."

"Yay!!!" Abby shrieked jumping up and down clapping.

"Great Zi, what did you pull me into?" tony mumbled following Abby down to her lab.

It was Friday evening after a 7 day week. Everyone on Team Gibbs was depressed and needed to get their hopes back in order. Abby thought of bringing old childhood games back and to play Truth or Dare in her office.

Abby knew that Gibbs would never, ever, allow his team to play "games" durning work hours and since he was on leave from a bullet in his knee, this was a perfect opportunity.

When the three agents and the forensic scientist arrived in Abbys office, Abby walked right in while the agents stopped in awe.

The office was dark with romantic candles lit around on the shelving. Four pillows were circled around in the middle of the room with little name tags labeled on them. Ziva D, Tony D, Timmy M, and Abby S.

"Umm, expecting all of us to say yes, yes Abby?" Ziva asked walking behind her black pillow eyeing the decorations.

"Yup! Okay every one take a seat and I will go over the rules!!" Abby cheered.

The three agents groaned and sat down on their fluffy soft pillows.

"Yay! Okay, here are the rules. Number one, you have to answer all truth and do all dare questions. Number two, no asking about family, god knows how that can turn out." Abby explained.

"Okey who starts?" McGee asked.

"Like this. Each one of us pick a number one through six, then i roll the dice and whichever number it lands on then that person starts," abby said grabbing the dice.

"What if-" tony started.

"This is a four sided dice... and Yes! Its a thing." Abby sighed. "Ziva?"

"Two," she answered.

"Six,". Mcgee said.

"One," Tony said glaring at Ziva.

"I will pick five." Abby said before rolling the dice between the four adults.

The dice rolled and rolled until it finally picked its prey. Number two.

"Ziva your first, who's your victim?" Abby asked.

"You. Truth or dare." Ziva smirked.

"Truth," Abby said.

Tony and Ziva glanced at each other.

"How long did you and McGee date?" Ziva asked.

Abbys face turned blood red. "Umm..." She turned to McGee. "Did?"

"Wait..." Tony paused. "Are you...."

"Yes! Alright the cat is out of the bag! Timmy and I have been daring for four months this time." Abby said cupping her hands over her face.

She came up laughing and looking at Ziva. "Truth or dare Ziva."

"Dare..." She spoke shameless.

"I dare you to stratal Tony and kiss him." Abby said leaning back ready for the show.

Ziva blushed and looked over at her partner who even though she buried it deep down, she had feeling la for him, strong feelings.

She stood up and took a step toward Tony. He smiled and pat his thighs.

She faced him with her legs on either side of him and sat down. She wrapped her strong legs around his waist and wrapped her arms around his neck.

His hands found their way to Zivas small hips. "Im sorry," she whispered in his ear.

Tony responded with pulling her to him and planting a long and passionate kiss on her lips. She begged for entrance and he approved.

Abby and McGee quickly stood up and quietly ran out of her office, locking it behind them.

"That was easy." McGee sighed smiling. Their plan was to get them together.

"And look at that." Abby pointed to the partners.

Ziva had overpowered Tony and forgot where they were. She was now lying on his stomach whist he was on his back working at her dress top.

Abby turned down the lights and pulled McGee away.

NEXT CHAPTER MY LOVELYS!!!!!!
Thanks for reading!! Tell ur friends!!

Hope u like it!!

Let me know of any ideas!!

Comment!
Comment!
Vote!