Letters

Dear my Dearest Ziva,

It has been now 2 years after that tragic day. I miss you more and more everyday and I do not know how much longer I can take it.

Gibbs is gone now too. The death of you had killed him emotionally, but that bullet killed him physically. This happened last week while he was in his basement building his new boat, The David. Chugging down beer after beer, his sig sitting on the work bench. Abby had found him later that evening.

Drinking, drinking, drinking, that is all that I have been doing. NCIS has no meaning now with out you or Gibbs. Maybe i will join you soon sweet cheeks. I still remember the last time i saw you-

Flashback

"Tony!" Ziva giggled as Tony tackled her to the ground.

"Grrr," he mumbled kissing the side of his little Israeli's neck.

"Tony," she moaned closing her eyes and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Come here," he said softly lifting her off his carpet bridle style.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself up to his ear.

"I love you Tony DiNo-" she whispered before being interrupted by a blast in the wild open bay window in Tonys apartment.

"Ziva!!" Tony shrieked seeing the blood pour from the side of zivas ribs.

He fell to his knees and laid her on her back. Panic filled his eyes as the love if his life starred into his eyes, life slowly leaving her.

He called for an ambulance while applying pressure to her wound.

"I love you Ziva." He cried grabbing her hand with his bloody one.

She took one last breath before falling limp in his arms.

Flashback over

It is all my fault baby. Im sorry. I wish I was the one that was killed. I should have been more careful.

I love you my little angel. I should have never waited to tell you. I should have never thought that there would be a day that i would look up from my desk and you would not be there, with your million dollar smile.

I miss you.

I want you.

I need you.

My life will never be complete without you.

At Lo lavad.

But i am alone. But not for long.

Im coming home to you my sweet cheeks. Im coming home.

Sincerely yours,
Tony DiNozzo

Im back!!! Short first chapter... Depressing short chapter... Sorry... Any ideas comment!

Vote!
Comment!
Follow!