Broken

Ziva looked in the body length mirror set up in her tiny apartment bedroom. In only her black lace bra and matching panties, her eyes traced the lines of her tiny figure.

Her stomach was black and blue whilst her thighs held blue handprints. The base of her neck was bruised as well as her arms. She sighed as she softly poked her stomach, making her almost scream in pain. Faded bruises lingered on her cheeks.

Turning about to examine her back, ignoring the faint scars that were covered by splotches of black. Her once even olive skin was now purple in places.

Slowly walking from the mirror she slipped on a long sleeved black dress that ended at her knees. Ziva carefully sat on her bed and strapped on her favorite pair of black heeled boots that ended at her knee.

Standing up, Ziva glanced at the clock, 6:30 pm. Tony would be there in 30 minutes. Her savior, her life. The one who does not know, yet.

Ziva looked in the mirror one last time. He didn't like it when she wore high heels.

Heading to the bathroom she stopped at her radio and turned it on. "Say You Do," by Deirks Bentley. He didn't like that song.

Putting on foundation to try and cover her blue splotch check, she slowly swayed to the slow beat of the country song.

Hearing a knock at the door, she turned off the bathroom lights and headed into her bedroom.

Pausing at the mirror once again, her long dark brown hair naturally wavy down passed her shoulders. She faked a smile and headed to the door.

"Hey, come in," Ziva said softly opening up the door for him then walking into her kitchen.

"Thanks," Tony smiled closing the door and following her into her kitchen. "You look beautiful."

"Thanks," she mumbled. "Should we go?" She asked.

"Sure yeah," Tony said wrapping his arm around her toned waist.

Instantly she shyed away and rushed out the door. Confused, Tony followed.

-.-.-

At the restaurant, Tony opened up the door for his partner.

"Name?" The handsome waiter looked almost like him.

"DiNozzo." Tony said looking at the frightened expression of Ziva.

"Ahh, right here, follow me," he said grabbing two menus and walking down the hall.

"Here you two go," Smiled the waiter.

Tony rushed over to Zivas chair and pulled it out for her. He never did that for her.

"You don't know how nice that is," She said softly.

During the simple dinner, Tony held the conversations up. While he ordered a steak, she ordered a light salad.

"Are you feeling okay Zi?" He asked softly.

"I'm fine." She barked.

Silence covered the table for a few minutes. "Remember how we were undercover as the assassins?" Tony broke the barrier.

"Yes," she laughed. "I want a divorce," she playfully mocked in a deep voice.

Tony laughed. He never thought Ziva was funny. But Tony did.

Durring the conversation, Tony wondered why Ziva was coming off a little shy, a little reserved. He made note to ask her about it later.

-.-.-

"Thanks for the wonderful dinner tonight T-Tony." She whispered as they entered Zivas apartment.

"No problem, but Zi, Can I ask you a question?" He softly asked.

"Yes." She answered.

"What happened? What did Ray do to you?" Tony asked standing in front of her.

She looked up in his eyes but couldn't hold it in anymore. She burst into tears and leaned into him.

"Oh I'm sorry Zi, I-I didn't mean to-" Tony whispered lightly wrapping his arms around the broken women.

"No, no you deserve to know," she sniffles taking his hand. "Come,"

Leading her partner into her bedroom, she sat him on her bed. Slowly sitting next to him she unzipped her boots and stood barefoot in front of him.

"Zi-" Tony started.

"No," Zivas voice cracked as she heaved the dress above her head, exposing her weakness.

"Oh my God," Tony quickly stood up seeing how broken his partner was.

"He would get drunk, and-and take out his an-anger on me." Ziva whispered looking up at hers.

"Zi, why didn't you tell me?" He asked lightly tracing the marks on her neck.

"I was sca-scared." She mumbled, another tear escaping from her deep brown eyes.

"My ninja," Tony whispered hugging her closer holding her head into the chest. "My ninja."

"Thank you Tony," she cried into her shoulder.

"A Lo lavad." Tony whispered.

Thanks for reading 😭😭😭

Comment
Vote
Follow!

Ideas?