JungKook- Unicorn

I was definitely in the dream land. I don't know how else to explain all the fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows all around me as some sweet, strange music played around. It not only seemed weird, like really weird, but crept me out big time too.

Especially then out of the sudden JungKook appeared. He was on the back of the unicorn riding it to me. I watched with my jaw hanging around the ground and JungKook smirked. "May I take you on a horseride Shinhye?" He smiled innocently and at the same time temptingly. I nodded unable to speak.

And that's when I felt it. Sharp claws digging into my arms. I gronaed in pain and blinked few times while waking up. My vision was blurry, but as soon as I felt my cat skratch me again I jumped from by bed yelling at the poor creature.

My long tailed furry friend bounced on the blanket scared because of my reaction and ran out my room shocked. I followed the cat with my eyes and shook my head as I felt pain strike. "I can't believe I'm having a headache first thing in the morning." I mumbled under my breath and yawned headed to the shower.

The warm water eased the pain, but didn't make my day any brighter I still could feel strange twingle in my tempes stinging me every now and then. I grabbed my backpack sipping a bit of juice and ran to the bus stop so I wouldn't be late. The driver was polite enough to wait for me and I bowed thanking.

I sat down in my usual place tossing my backpack on the seat next to me. My best friend, however, was nowhere to be seen, and I knew that she must have got onto the bus two stops earlier. She's probably not going to school. I'm having a headache here, and she's staying home. Now try to tell me that the world is fair.

The bus started moving and I saw familiar view, which I knew very well, pass by my eyes as every morning, excpet Sturday and Sunday, then he stopped as used to and students started hopping on. This was the stop that JungKook gets in too. I straightened out and glanced at the door.

Strangely he didn't show up. Jimin, my classmate, looked around searching for a free seat and of course the one next to me caught his eye. "Morning Shinhye." He greeted me as I took away my backpack before he fell on it with his whole weight.

"Morning." I rolled my eyes and Jimin smiled atempting to keep a conversation. "We're having math exam this week, correct?" I nodded weakly. I loved math, but come on, the ache in my head was lethal. Not literally, but definitely felt like it. "Oh, I don't think I can pass." He wondered then glanced at me. "But maybe you could help me?"

Okay, here's the thing. Jimin was cute, handsome even. Also popular and atractive, chick magnet you could say, but I neither had health to help him out, nor my headache was allowing me to be polite. I just felt like forcing vomit down my throat.

The engine purred and the bus slightly moved, but quickly stopped. I glanced out the window confused and noticed JungKook rushing to the vehicle like crazy. The driver opened the door for him scolding the child for being late and JungKook apologized immediately.

I couldn't look away. His lose shirt looked so good on the well-built body and the messy hear which he obviously didn't have time to brush gave a glimpse of wildness to him. Jimin, however seemed to have his own techniques and ignored my intense staring.

"So what you say tutor?" He smirked and threw his arm around my shoulders. Usually I'd would have been fine with it. But now I suddenly felt a wave of anger. Oh no you didn't mister. "Take you hand off." I hissed at him, but Jimin just smiled thinking that I'm joking.

"Someone is in the bad mood." He teased me pinching my cheek and that was the last step to crossing my patience line. "Get off me!!" I yelled at him and the whole bus turned to us.

But JungKook was the only one to keep staring as everyone came back to their own chats. "You don't want that." Jimin licked his lip and I frowned disgusted. "Yes I do." I tried to push his arm away. Man was that boy heavy.

"Hey yo." JungKook approached us and I stared at him completely lost. He barely spoke to anyone. "Get away from her." He hissed at Jimin and I chocked. Even my headache seemed to be running away from that kid. Boy, he's scary then he means it.

"And what are you gonna do?" Jimin smirked standing up and trying to threaten JungKook. Unfortunetely he was shorten than JungKook, even if more muscular, and JungKook didn't seem impressed at all. "Or I'm gonna make you."

He grabbed Jimin's collar and just tossed him across the bus as the boy was a feather and not a grown up man. He then threw himself into the seat next to me there Jimin sat and offered me to shake his hand. "Jeon JungKook." He introduced himself even known I already was aware of it.
"Shinhye." I stuttered. He noddee and gor more comfy. "You know, I have no idea what just happened." JungKook confessed as we both looked over our shoulders at Jimin who was trying to stand up from the ground.

"Whatever it was, it cured my headache magically." I giggled and JungKook winked at me. "Well, I'm an unicorn, I have healing powers." We couldn't stop laughing for the rest of the trip.

To sidrunova