"Come this way." Sasha said bringing a guy with her, he looked very professional. Jade also had a guy with her, he had a guitar bag over his shoulder.

"I'll introduce him, this is my boyfriend, Elijah. He's in a band," Jade said to me.

"I'm Elijah. Nice to meet you." He said.

"This is my boyfriend, Thomas Waldorf. He's a law student." Sasha said smiling, this so said Thomas smiled at her.

"It's the first time meeting you, I'm Thomas." He presented me with his hand. I shook it.

"Boyfriend....?'' I said out loud. It finally processed into my head. "When? You two!" I said pointing at Jade then at Sasha.

"I really wanted to introduce you two before Christmas." Sasha said.

"Is that so? That's how it is." I said smiling. "Congratulations to both of you," I said of course my smile was fake, I guess.

"Thank you." They said.

I'm the only one who doesn't have a boyfriend. Before the first Christmas at college. This situation. I think it's going to be the worst Christmas ever. I smiled at them.

***

I was drinking juice inside the cafeteria alone. I heard Keith call my name.

"Kaitlin!" I turned around and saw him.

"Keith." I said. He pulled out a chair and sat down right next to me. "Wait, what about work. Won't you get in trouble?" I said.

"My shift is about to end," I smiled.

"Oh, so you can hang out," I added.

"More than that, have your heard about the newcomers with Jade and Sasha?" A nervous laugh escaped.

"Well..."

"Then it means both of them will have a... HOT Christmas Eve." I sighed, yup this was my Keith.

"Because it's the first Christmas Eve with a lover. That's how it's suppose to be." I said fidgeting with the straw.

"Most importantly!" He stood up. I could see people whiplash around, "That means Kaitlin is left alone." He was looking at me. Another sigh escaped, one day I will die from the lack of oxygen.

"Don't say that." I whispered, looking away. I felt him sit back down.

"You must be lonely," he placed his hand on my shoulder," you must be sad." He added, I slowly nodded. "That's why I prepared this special plan for Kaitlin," he said, I turned my head to look at him. I was interested. I smiled.

"You're here!" I heard a female voice scream with saddens. I turned. It was Jade.

"Jade." I said to her. She was crying, did Elijah break up with her that quick? Why I ought to put that nasty boy in his place.

"Listen to me, Kaitlin." She said crying.

***

"You can't spend Christmas Eve with Elijah?" I said. She nodded while eating ice cream. Ice cream has always been a cure for any of our problems. "But it's the first one!" I said.