All I Wanted Was You Chapter 11: Riot

Hi everyone, I had originally posted Chapter 12 instead of Chapter 11 as I wrote more over the holidays. Happy New Year!

Let's start a riot, a riot

Let's start a riot

Let's start a riot, a riot

Let's start a riot

-Three Days Grace-Riot.

Bella's Point of View.

Previously on All I Wanted Was You:

But before I could answer, Emmett's words brought my mind to a halt.

"Edward we need you in here, we have company, Jacob and his ugly mutts are here."

At the sound of Jake's name I screamed.

I could hear my scream echo around the four walls of the study, where Edward and I sat. I did not move. I sat still in my chair facing the book shelves behind the desk, trying to avoid Edward's gaze. I felt as though I was a stone statue in a historical museum because none of my muscles in my body could move. As soon as I heard Emmett announce that Jacob and the pack were here, at the Cullen household every inch of my body froze except for my voice which led out a screeching scream. There was nothing else for me to do but scream. There was nowhere else for the fear which, was engulfing me to go. I could feel goosebumps appear all over my skin and my heart start to beat like a drum. It felt as though I was standing outside on a cold December's day and as soon as I stopped screaming, my body began to tremble violently.

"Bella, love what is the matter? Are you okay?" Edward asked.

I finally moved my head in his direction. His eyes held an overwhelming amount of concern and his brow was furrowed. Although I could tell he was concerned for my wellbeing, I knew Edward and I knew right now he was trying to figure out what had happened to me. I realized screaming loudly wasn't the best thing to do because what could I say that would explain my behaviour.

"Bella are you alright? What happened?" I heard Emmett ask.

I looked up to the doorway and realized all of the Cullen's', even Rosalie had ran to my room as soon as they heard me screaming. The piercing sound was so loud I did not hear them enter my room. I looked at all of their faces. They all held the same emotion which was displayed on Edward's face.

"Bella! What's wrong?" Alice asked as she ran up to me and gave me a hug to try and calm me down.

"Yeah Bella I thought it was only us who hated the mutts? Isn't Jake your best friend?" Emmett asked.

Was my best friend. I thought to myself as a shiver went down my spine.

I felt my heart beat decrease slowly as I glanced up at Jasper who had a pained expression on his face. He knew I was in a lot of pain. He knew I was suffering. But being the friendly Jasper that he was, I knew he would never tell.

"Bella, honey, why don't you come into the kitchen, I can make you a cup of tea?" Esme offered.

I looked up to all of the Cullen's, and then I looked at Alice who was smiling softly at me. Finally I glanced at Edward again. His brows were still furrowed. I had to act as though nothing had happened between Jake and I, even though I knew it was going to hurt, I had to pretend Jake was my best friend. I had to pretend everything was normal, so no one would suspect anything. I had to go see the pack, I had to see Jake. I held my breath, but I had finally come up with an excuse as to why I screamed.

"I'm....I'm so sorry everyone...a couple days ago I had a dream where Victoria killed Jake...it was so horrible and when Emmett said his name, it triggered that horrible dream. I am so sorry I feel like an idiot, I didn't mean to scream it just came out." I said as I looked at everyone.