"I know a good seafood place with these good ass fried schrimps, you want me to take you?"

"Schrimps." August laughed. "Yeah, let's do that."

I smiled and looked up at him. "Okay, well I have to take a shower. Do you wanna join?"

"Course I do."

"Okay." I smiled and pulled the big t-shirt I had on over my head so I was just left in a thong.

August grabbed the thick PINK waistband on my thong and pulled me to him so my chest was against his midsection.

"Who did this to you? Who made you so freaky? You used to not enough wanna get naked fa me, now you stripping without me e'en telling you."

"It's you babe." I couldn't help but smile at him. My hands went down to his Calvin Klein briefs and I started squeezing his juicy little booty. "And all this ass."

"Go on and grab the dick too, that's the main thang."

I threw my head back laughing but did what he said, reaching inside the front of the briefs and grabbing the magic stick. My magic stick. All mine.

I started stroking August's length, enjoying the way his eyes were shuttering and his facial expressions.

"And it's these." I used one hand to move his chin down to my level and connected our lips together.

August started sucking on my bottom lip, pulling at it with his teeth.

"But it's mostly this." My hand slid from his jaw to his chest, right where his heart was beating.

"You sho' you know how to drive Fallon?"

"Yesss August, I've been a licensed driver for almost three years now. You're in Fallon's hands."

"Oh lawd, please be with me. If you feel Jesus taking the wheel at any moment Fallon, please let him."

"Oh my God shut up August, we're good. I got us. Play some music or something."

I pointed to the aux cord and switched lanes, jumping on the EZ-Tag freeway so we could get to our destination quicker.

August started playing a song, and a deep jazzy voice came out my speakers. It sounded like Anthony Hamilton.

"Is that Uncle Anthony?"

August laughed and nodded. "You need help fo'real bruh."

The beat dropped and August came on the beat, singing about working hard and staying on his job.

"I like this one. What's it called? Job or something?"

"Yes ma'am." He nodded, not looking up from his phone, and his fingers were just zooming all over the keyboard.

Was he texting? Who'd he have to text if he was in the car with me?

Relax Fallon.

August kept playing the album for me until I pulled into the parking lot of Bubba's Seafood.
He looked up from his phone and looked around at his surroundings before smiling at me. "Oh shit we made it, good job slime."

"Yeah, you wouldn't have known though, you were all in your phone." I mumbled and turned off the car, quickly unbuckling my seatbelt and opening the door.

"What you tripping fo?" August asked me when he opened his door.

I walked into Bubba's and didn't hold the door for August, since it was kind of heavy. I walked to the podium and told the hostess I needed a booth, preferably to the back, and that I would take a table if I had to.