We went to the Pizzeria to grab a bite to eat. We ordered two deluxe pizza for all of us to share. We found a booth and sat down. We dug into the pizza. My cell buzzed and I looked to see I had a text message from Bailey. It read:

U hung up on me! What happened 2 'U changed'? I left the money under a rock in front of ur door. Don't even bother talking 2 me after 2day. >=(

I sighed and put my phone down on the table. My gang gave me weird looks.

"What?" I asked.

"I know that look." Eric said. "What did Bailey say?"

"She's mad at me again. I hung up on her so we could dump Randy in the dumpster."

"And it wasn't my fault. All your doing." Dustin said.

"I know. It's like the first week of school all over again."

"Except this time you've already dated her and Bailey is having your kids." Lance said.

We finished our pizza and left. It was starting to get dark and my mom will get worried and not let me leave the house. I pulled into my driveway and saw Justin's car. I groaned and got out. Today is not my day.

As I was walking up to my house, it began to rain. I moved quicker, trying not to get soaked. I got to the front door and was about to unlock it, when I was tackled from the side. Me and the other person fell in the wet grass. So much for not getting soaked.

I looked up at the person who was pinning me down and saw Justin. I forgot that his car was in my driveway.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked.

"I want that match we never got to yesterday." He said. I flipped him over so that I was pinning him down.

"As much as I want to beat the s**t out of you, I'm already soaked."

"You're seriously backing out?"

"No. Like I said..."

"I know what you said. But I think you're just scared. Marco, the tough gang leader who can beat up anyone, is afraid to fight."

Anger filled me and I punched Justin. He gasped then pushed me off of him. I landed on my back and the rain hit me in my face. I quickly got up to see Justin coming towards me. Before I could react, he punched me in the mouth. It stung and I knew I was bleeding.

It seemed forever that we had been throwing punches and kicks. I was sore all over again. I finally got Justin down on the ground again. I kicked him a few times and he winced in pain. I grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him halfway off the ground. I punched and punched him, thinking back to all those times he got closer to Bailey until he took her from me. He was unconscious, but I couldn't stop myself. I punched him until his face was a bloody nothing, his blood running into the grass and getting washed away.

I finally let him go and let him fall onto the ground, unconscious. I wiped my mouth of any remaining blood, and went to go into the house. I'm dirty and my clothes are messed up.

I got inside and felt a little dizzy. My head hurt and the room was a little fuzzy. Justin can throw a really go punch. I walked farther into the house and the room spun more. I decided to just stop and lay down here in the floor. I laid on my back and closed my eyes. Hopefully I won't be too bruised up.

Bailey's P.O.V*

After arriving home, I had eaten my sandwich and did my homework. I'm still upset about Marco hanging up on me. By the noise in the background, I could tell he was up to no good. He's never up to good, but it's winter and I'd think he'd give it a rest for now.