Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Just Friends

Marco's P.O.V*

I stared in awe as Bailey and Justin walked along the beach, practically hand in hand. I wanted to drop dead at the sight of Bailey in her pink and black bikini, the top's straps tied around her neck. My eyes landed to her chest and I never noticed before, but she's not flat, not even close. I gasped and quickly turned my back towards them. I have to keep calm. Bailey already hates me, no need to make it worst.

I walked back into the water where, Kyle was tossing Kelsey in the water and Paul and Eric wrestled in the water.

"That was a quick break." Casey said, beside me. "What's up? Did you just change your mind?"

"Yeah. I don't really need a break."

"Alright then. Want to have a swim off?"

"Like you can beat me." I said boldly.

"We'll see. To the net and back?"

"You're on."

After beating Casey twice, I started to feel sorry for her and let her win the third time. We got back to shore and she jumped up and down in excitement.

"I so beat you that time. And you thought you were unbeatable." I simply smiled "I'm tired. I'm going to go relax." Casey walked off over to where we set up.

"Hey Marco!" Paul called me. I saw him approaching me. "We were thinking about leaving in an hour, then going for dinner. You on?"

"Sure."

"I just came up with the greatest idea." Casey exclaimed, running towards all of us. We just looked at her. "We should all build a sand castle together." Some of the guys and me gave her a 'WTF' look. "It'll be fun." She ran over to me and Paul, and grabbed our hands. She tugged us onto the beach.

Bailey's P.O.V*

I walked along the beach with Justin. Kassia and Scott stayed behind. Spencer and Hannah couldn't come since they have a date tonight. Kassia kept calling it a double date, but Justin and I are keeping it to just friends.

"So when we leave, we should all go out for ice cream. I'm buying." Justin offered.

"We can go out for ice cream, but I wouldn't feel right letting you pay for it all."

"I don't mind."

"You pay for Kassia's, Scott's, and yours. I'll buy my own. Fair?"

"No."

I laughed. "Thanks for inviting us here."

"You just got out of a relationship. You needed a distraction."

Justin and I walked into the water. The water was almost up to my knees when I tripped on a shell and fell into the water. I resurfaced, gasping for breath. Justin was laughing so hard I thought he'd explode. Since he was laughing to much, I snuck up to him and pulled him into the water. It was my turn to laugh. He resurfaced and glared at me.

"Very funny." He muttered.

"And it was funny when I tripped?"

"Yes, because there isn't really anything to trip on."

"It was a shell." He began to laugh again. "How is that funny?"

"How can you trip on a shell? Come on, there's shells all over this beach and you haven't tripped until now."

I frowned and splashed him with water. He looked at me in shock and splashed me back. I splashed him once more and he charged. I started to run the best I could through the water but Justin was too fast and caught me around the waist, tossing me into the water. I resurfaced and began laughing. He was laughing too. I like hanging out with him. He's nice, funny, and hot.