Chapter 26

Chapter 26

I'm There For You

Marco's P.O.V*

I pushed Casey away from me. She gave me a confused look and I just rolled my eyes.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked me.

"I'm not into you. I just slept with you. I'm tired of you bothering me all the time, acting like we're a couple. And I'm pretty sure you only kissed me just now to make Bailey jealous."

"What? I thought you liked me. You've been leading me on for nothing? So you're just going to run back to Bailey?"

"No, but I'm not going to be with you. You're a great friend, but I don't feel anymore for you than that."

Casey backed away and glared at me. I was waiting for her to slap me since that's what every girl does to me when I break up with them. But she just walked away. I stood there, shocked that she didn't hit me.

"What is your deal?" I heard Bailey asked in an angry voice. I looked over at her on the dance floor with her friends. Casey was in Bailey's face and yelling at her, causing a scene.

"I've waited so long for him to like me, but he's still hung up on you! I can't have him to myself because he still likes you! And now you're pregnant with his baby!" There were gasps from the crowd surrounding them. Now the cats out of the bag. "What is it? What is so great about you that Marco likes? I don't see it. I'm better than you'll ever be. So explain to me what it is that he sees."

Bailey ignored her and turned back to her friends. I thought it was over and didn't have to step in, but Casey got angrier and turned Bailey back around.

"I was talking to you. Answer my question!" I sighed and walked over to them.

"Stop Casey. You don't have to cause a scene. Just leave." I said.

"No, I want to know why you like her so much. Can you tell me?"

"Maybe it's because I'm better in bed." Bailey retorted, making me stare at her in shock.

Casey became furious and punched Bailey in the stomach. Bailey held her stomach in pain.

"What the hell?!" Bailey yelled.

"It'll be alright. Marco didn't want it anyway." She told Bailey. I then thought of the babies.

"Bailey, are you alright?" I asked her urgently.

"Take me to the hospital. Something doesn't seem right."

I drove to the hospital in Bailey's car and her friends came too. I parked the car and walked with her into the hospital. We went up to an office-like area. There was a lady sitting at a desk and the rest of the room was empty. We walked up to the desk and the lady smiled at us.

"Can I help you?" She asked us in a pleasant tone.

"I need to see Dr. James." Bailey told the woman.

"Do you have an appointment?"

"It's an emergency, please."

"Alright, take a seat please."

We weren't waiting long when a guy wearing a white lab coat walked out. He had grey in his hair and looked to be in his forties.

"Hello Bailey. Come on back with me." We all walked back and went into a room with a computer, TV, and bed. Bailey climbed onto the bed and laid down. Dr. James turned on the computer and put his hands at the edges of Bailey's dress.

"What are you doing?" I quickly asked Dr. James, wondering why he was touching the hem of Bailey's dress.

"I'm going to check on the babies, and may I ask who you are?"