Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Not Suitable

Marco's P.O.V*

Once Bailey was in the house, I drove back home. Hopefully everything will go well tomorrow. Parents usually don't like me, which just jacks everything up. But if Bailey's parents are anything like her, I'll get along with them well. But that's just me hoping.

I pulled into my driveway and parked the car. The light to Uncle Anton's room was still on and the light in the living room. Hopefully my mom won't be mad at me. Bailey needed this and so did I. I felt as though we weren't really a couple like we say we are. But tonight was amazing and it was only the beginning.

I got out of the car and walked up to the house. I sighed before opening the front door and entering. My mom was sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Hey mom." I greeted cautiously.

"Hi Marco. Did you have fun?" I was baffled. She's not mad at me? So I am aloud to go out now. I smiled.

"Tonight was amazing! Bailey had a good time and so did I. I can't wait to take her out again." My smile grew bigger just thinking about having another night like this with her.

"That's good. But remember... use protection."

"Mom!"

"What? I don't want any little ones running around here anytime soon. I'm not that old."

"Mom. That was only with the ones I didn't care about as much. Bailey is different. I can wait for her."

"Well that's good to hear. Now go to bed, you have school in the morning."

Bailey's P.O.V*

I walked into the kitchen and saw my mom cleaning up dinner. She was putting the last plate in the dishwasher when she heard me enter.

"Hi sweetie. Did you have fun?" She asked me with a smile on her face.

"I had the greatest time. He took me to the carnival right outside of town. Mom it had been so long since I've gone to one. But he was really sweet to me and he won me this Polar Bear." I held out my fluffy white Polar Bear. She reached out to touch it and her hand slowly moved along it's soft fur. "It's soft right?"

"It so lovely. He's really sweet. I'm glad you had a good time, but you need to get to bed. You don't want to be late for school tomorrow." I gave her a peck on the cheek and ran up to bed.

I woke up to my now working alarm clock. I yawned and got up. I walked into the bathroom and took a shower. Today Marco would have dinner with me and my parents. Hopefully they'll like him as much as I do. I can't believe I hated him all these years.

I turned the shower off and got out. I wrapped a towel around me and went to my room to find something to wear. I pulled out a pair of faded grey skinny jeans, a white tank top, and a striped grey vest. I dried off and slipped on my clothes. I pulled on some boots the wouldn't make me hot in this heat. I then went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. After I finished brushing, I applied eyeliner, mascara, a little grey to my eyelids, and lip gloss. I brushed my hair and put a heart hairclip in it. Once finished, I went downstairs for breakfast.

My mom was setting a plate of food on the table for me when I came into the kitchen. My dad was still in his pajamas, reading the paper and drinking his morning coffee,

"Good morning." I greeted.

"Morning darling." My dad greeted without looking up from his paper.

"Morning sweetheart." My mom greeted with a smile. I sat down at the table and quickly ate my breakfast. When I was finished, I gave each of my parents a peck on the cheek, thanked my mom for the breakfast, and headed out. I backed out of the driveway and headed to school.