Bokuto preferred to have three blockers over one that half-assed it.

"Make sure you close him out enough to prevent a straight!"

Kuroo commanded before they all jumped together. Dylan had to delay her jump a little bit to make sure she stayed up longer.

Being on the short side, Bokuto decided to target her, thinking her unable to decently cover her area.

He went for a cross spike, but was too predictable with it. Dylan surprised him when she stuck out her hand to block the ball.

Her hand stung like hell, but she smirked at bokuto when she landed on the floor.

"Bokuto-Senpai, I thought I told you to not underestimate me! If you keep on doing that, you'll be kicked down to the top ten aces!"

Dylan made sure that he knew she was mocking him.

"Hey! Don't knock on me like that!!"

Bokuto started to freak out when she said that.

"But seriously, if you keep on underestimating your opponents, you won't be able to hold your position. What was your initial impression of me?"

Dylan was strangely serious when she talked.

"Weak, fun, and tiny?"

Bokuto seemed confused by her question.

"That's normal, but what about after you see me play?"

"Strong, confident, and impressive."

Bokuto seemed to understand what she was saying now.

"Make sure that you don't let your initial impression overrule your second impression. Now let's get back to work!"

Dylan brightened after she taught Bokuto about impressions and how to deal with them on court.

After a few more blocks that varied, things began to improve.

"Y'know it's just like I thought, Glasses-Kun. You're good at the 'reading' part but... Your blocks sure are weak. I'd be worried about breaking my arms or something like that."

Bokuto was being blunt again.

"You've gotta stop the ball with a BAM!, a BAM!, just like that!'

Bokuto was ticking off Tsukishima, but Dylan did nothing to stop him, because this might be the pivoting point for him.

"I'm still young and developing, you see. My physical strength and height still have a ways to go~"

Tsukishima tried to cover up the fact that her was pissed.

"Urk!"

"If you keep on saying such easy going things, that shorty will take all the good parts for himself. You play the same position, don't you?"

Kuroo tried to provoke him even more, but all it did was anger him until he decided to leave.

"That's just plain avoidable isn't it~ Hinata's innate abilities and mine are completely different after all~"

Kuroo was confused, but Dylan knew exactly what was going on, and it was a good thing. She didn't let it show though.

"Ah! You're still practicing spikes right?!"

"Can I block?! I'll block OK?!"

Inuoka came in shouting.

"C'mon Lev, no lying around, get to those receives!"