Chapter 4 || Day Free

Start from the beginning

"We are going to the mall" Faith sings, I can see the excitement in her.

"Mall! Really!" I exclaim. I haven't been to a mall in three years; it's been so long. Ryder gets me clothes and those are very old, lame, boring and ugly clothing. Victoria buys me sometimes the trend clothing.

Oh shoot, I won't even know what to buy. I don't even quite remember my past and my style properly.

"Uh, Rosella" I hear faith.

"Yeah?" I say turning my head to look back at her worried face. She passes me the phone and instantly I know it's Ryder. I take a big deep breath, my heart pounding against my chest. I gulp, and I feel pain arise on my leg just by the thought of him. I raise my hand to them to stop and back away a bit. Victoria stops the wheelchair and goes back a bit.

"H – Hello?!" I shake with my words.

Instead of saying hi back I shiver at the sound of his taunting laugh. "Well then, looks like your friends took you to the hospital... oh and then you are going to have a girls night" he improvises, I know he has a fake hurt face on him.

"I – I am sorry, I promise I told them to drop me off back home, but they told Alpha Justin and stuff... and yeah" I cut short without of words. I was too scared.

"I know you, idiot!", His cold voice came back, "Then I guess I'll see you tomorrow, just a reminder this is your last outing with them for fun" with that he hangs up. I sigh in relief. I hope, I hope, hope dearly hope not to get tortured again. Oh, moon goddess why  pair me up with him. Unknowingly a tear flows from my eyes.

I quickly wipe it, putting on a fake smile. "What he say," Victoria whispers, pushing the wheelchair out of the hospital.

"That, he will see me tomorrow and... yeah"

"And what, tell us" Faith murmured.

"Nothing" I shake my head.

"Tell us now" she insists.

"This is the last time I will be able to hang out with you guys" We arrive outside, and they both help me in the car. No on responds to what I say which is a tad bit awkard, I guess they don't know how to react.

"Who cares, Alpha will handle him" Victoria suggests as she gets in the driver seat. Faith also agrees, but I can't let that happen. He will do anything, and will do anything to me too. He could kill me. Okay not kill me but make me suffer till I die.

I don't reply to them because I know that they will argue. I watch as Victoria starts the car and we drive off to a mall. Don't know which one, but it must be a good one. Well, all malls are good aren't they?

I look out the window as the dark clouds pass by, it looks like it will rain. I haven't seen rain such a long time. Well maybe I have, but I have never felt it, or uh taken a shower. Disgusting but Ryder wouldn't let me. We finally park at a mall.

***

"That was a lot of shopping don't you think" Victoria laughs, as we sit down on her couch. Ready to watch a movie. Not horror but comedy, I have had horror my whole three years of life.

"It was" I giggle, "I haven't ever shopped this much!" I cheer. I got buy sorts of new shirts, jeans, dresses, shoes and so much more. All that you get when you are shopping, luckily I got to know my style too. I am more of a Vintage person then I thought. I thought my form of style might be a boring, dull clothed person.

We all are right now watching Mr. Bean very old I know, but funny. I used to watch it when I was little; then we thought we might watch some high school movies. I am not aware of their names as Victoria has a whole list but for sure today felt pain-free. It felt like how I used to be at home, travelling, running around, and playing games and all sorts of stuff.

Having siblings is such a blessing, I hardly get to see them. Plus, my oldest brother is a vampire hunter to protect us. I've always wanted to grow and be as strong as him, but I guess that isn't as possible. He thinks I am happy, but I lied to him too. No one knows except for these two.

"Oh my god, want to do a manicure!" Faith jumps on Victoria's bed as soon as we finished watching the last movie.

What is that? I forgot, but I remember the name it sounds familiar. "What is that" I mumble, take a sip from, oh brother I forgot the name. Oh yes from lemonade.

" we do our nails and make it glamorous" she speaks dramatically. I laugh at her and look down at my nails. I squint my eyes at how disgusting my nails look; they are legit broken, Ew. How could I have not noticed, this is very embarrassing.

I nod shyly, obviously annoyed at the fact at as horrible I look. I spent the day with them doing makeup, just Netflix and friends chilling, all sorts of fun that I had forgotten about in years. I take a big deep breath tucking myself in bed. I had a great day today! "Thank You" I whisper to them knowing they are fast asleep.

Vote and Comment + Find someone that bring happiness and not sorrow