The Last Arc: Gaara's Rescue, Part II

"It's so hot!" Naruto complained, wiping the sweat off his brow.

"Get over it, dork!" Sakura yelled, but even she seemed unhappy at the heat.

"Um, a little more of a serious attitude would be nice, children." I talked down to them sarcastically.

"I'm not a child," a silver spiked haired ninja said.

"You are one at heart, Kakashi," I retorted. He gave me a look, and everyone chuckled. I furrowed my brow.

"Hey, Minako..." Sakura started, "How do you know where Gaara and the Kazekage are?" She asked.

"Hah! Well, there's only one place where I'd know they'd go. So, of course they're there." I explained.

"And that's where, oh Great One?" Naruto sarcastically asked me.

"That's easy. The cave where Gaara was born. And the deathbed of his mother." I said.

"You seem to know quite a bit of Suna's history. Want to tell me why that is?" Kakashi coaxed.

"Nope, I really don't want to tell you. But if you're so curious, ask Naruto or Sasuke." I said, pointing to them.

"So... Why does she know that stuff, Naruto?'' Lee asked.

"Blah, blah, long story short, she's immortal." He waved his hand side to side as if to blow away the question.

"HAAH?!" Sakura exclaimed, "You're crazy Naruto! What's the truth, Sasuke?" 

"Ummm... That's it." He shrugged. Sakura's jaw dropped.

"Haha! So that's why you call us children! You're an old hag!" Kakashi laughed.

"Shut up! I'm a hag that can kick your ass, and you know it!" I yelled. 

Kakashi shut up.

"We're nearing the cave now. Be careful, everyone! This Uragiri, don't ask questions, but not only is he a Kazekage, but he's a user of a doujutsu!" I said.

"Which one?" Kakashi asked.

"One that's been lost through time. Only he and I have it. It's called the Isangan. The only doujutsu that can outrank the rest, and the only one that can change reality." I talked quickly.

"Change reality? What's that mean?" Lee asked.

"It means I can make it rain pink fluffy bunnies if I wanted too. It means actually changing the fabric of the universe, and defy universal laws. That's what it means." I said, and Lee looked shocked.

"Can you actually make it rain pink bunnies?!" He looked so happy.

"Oh my God! You hear that sentence and only retain the bunny part?!" I shouted, and he nodded with a stupid grin.

"God, Lee, you're like a bushy-browed Naruto. Work harder on changing that." I said. I ruffled my hair.

"Gah! Let's focus on rescuing Gaara!" I yelled. Everyone nodded. 

"When I call out the signal, we'll rush into the cave. Lee, Sakura, you two are best at taijutsu, so you will grab Gaara, and retreat. Sasuke and Naruto are best at ninjutsu, so you two will distract Uragiri. Kakashi is closest to my level, so he will help subdue Uragiri with me, understood?" Everyone nodded.

"Signal: GO!" I yelled, and everyone rushed off, including me.

Into the cave we go.

"AHH!" Lee.

"ARG!" Naruto

"KYAAA!" Sakura.

"Uh oh." Sasuke.