Suna

I stood there, letting Gaara collect himself. He stood up, disgusted with how he had reacted towards my past, but I didn't blame him. My past was not something to behold. It was an experience to shun. Even I wanted to wish it never happened. It was too bad it was burned into memory.

"Your enemy is my father?... He's the reincarnation of your brother?" He looked at me, as if everything I had told him hadn't fit together yet. I sighed, knowing I'd have to spell it for him.

"Back then, When Uragiri cursed me, it was with his Isangan, the kekkei genkai that my bloodline has. The Isangan has the ability to manipulate. Depending on your level of strength, you can manipulate laws of the earth. Uragiri manipulated life span. When my first body died, I had to have a new body. So I used an already dead corpse of a young girl. I must keep doing that every time my body dies, or else my soul will roam the earth for all eternity. By the time your father was born, I had already gone through countless villages, and many bodies. By the time Uragiri was born again, it had been two thousand years." I explained.

"W-what happened to your village?" He asked.

"After four hundred years, a war finally killed the whole village. It was all burned to the ground. That experience was a close call, for I had to quickly find a new dead body that wasn't burnt to a crisp." I sounded exasperated, which probably didn't fit the situation well.

"So how did you meet my father?"

"Oh, kid, that's a long story. One I'd rather not bore you with." I looked away. That was a lie. Telling him that wouldn't bore him, he wouldn't even have time to yawn. And I could tell he noticed.

"Please.... Tell me." He begged, and I couldn't help but sigh.

"Alright then."

It had been far too long. My old withering body had finally reached it's end. The Mizukage watched as I died, since she wanted to see me in my new body. I didn't know the young girl's name, but she, like the others had died just old enough to be aware. She was 6, and her hair was a glimmering white, and her eyes a shimmery gold. She was my new body. In my last breath, I touched her hand, and my soul transferred to her. My life, my soul flew through my old veins, into her new, formerly dead ones. When my consciousness was fully in her mind, I opened my new eyes, breathing with a new set of lungs.

The transfer was done. The Mizukage stared in awe at me when I sat up, flexing my new limbs. She hugged me, seeing her friend reborn. But for me, it wasn't that happy a celebration.

Now that I had a new body, I had to move to a new village. I had to start over again. In my 29th body. I started to walk toward the new village, Suna. The Mizukage crying next to her brunette daughter. She watched me leave.

It took weeks, but the desert was around me, on all sides, for as long as I could see. I walked, not wanting to move this journey along to fast. I thought life as tedious, and I really wished I could die. Many a person wishes for eternal life, but I think it a curse.

That's all it is. A life lived too long is only a curse.

Damn you, brother.

I came to the border of the Suna Village, and I was not greeted with open arms. The old men there did not believe a young girl could actually have made it on her own, so they thought I was an old hag in disguise. There were right, but it didn't make a difference. Until a man who looked young, but yet seemed old. He ordered the man to stand down. He jumped down, greeting me with a smile.

"Hello, I presume you are our guest?" He asked me in his low voice.

"Yes." Was my curt response. He nodded, taking my hand and leading me into the village. I walked behind him, slower than I like with little kid legs. He was the Kazekage, the man who would be the only one to know my secret. He led me into his office, where he took his rightful seat.

"Alright, Kazekage, I think it's time you spill it." I accuse.

"Huh?" He looks at me, completely and utterly confused.

"Why were you so happy to let me come here?" I asked, it's usually that much more of a challenge.

"Look," He said, raising his head so I could see his serious eyes. "My two sons are both on par, and I need one of them to become Kazekage one day. They are nowhere near where they should be in terms of power," He looks to me. "I want you to train them!"

I smiled.

So, that's why...

"Fine!" I looked much more happy. "I'll train the little brats! But... I'm not soft." The Kazekage and I grabbed fists, and shouted, "OSU!" This would be entertaining...

I went to the run down house that was now mine, and my little six year old body made me dinner. It was the end to a reveling day.

The next day, I woke up, fully rested, and ready to teach two brats. I let the Kazekage lead me to his sons, after I got ready.

What I saw in front of me was one bored looking ten year old, and a a nervous yet eager seven year old.

"Uragiri, Iris, this is your new sensei..." He looked at me, for he hadn't yet caught my name.

"Rin Inari" I answered for him.

"Yes, This is Rin Inari, and she will be teaching you how to be a Kazekage!" He tried to make it sound fun.

"You mean this little girl? Isn't she younger than us?" The older one asked. Even though he said that, he was still blushing at the sight of me, as was the younger. I didn't blame them, my body was cute for a six year old. My clothes didn't help either.

The Kazekage looked as though he was about to scold him, but I held up my hand. I walked up to the older child, and kicked him in the shin, which made the younger one cry out. The ten year old looked up at me, since the kick made him crouch, and he looked like he was about to curse at me. His father sighed, when I grabbed the kid's hair, and got eye to eye with him.

"I'm much older than I look, and I am MUCH stronger than you. I don't think you need another example... Yes?"

He looked at the ground and nodded.

"Tell me your names, both of you." I demanded of them. The younger held up his hand to get my attention, as he was much more timid.

"I-I'm Iris..." He stuttered. I stared at the still crouching older brother.

"I'm Uragiri..." He said looking away.

URAGIRI?!...

I stared down at him with scaredeyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

I recovered quickly.

"Oh... Nothing. Now, Let's get started." The Kazekage, seeing we were acquainted, went back to his office.

"I... Had another uncle?" Gaara looked at me, still confused about all this. But his father never told him, so I didn't blame Gaara.

"Yeah... Unfortunately he died in an accident. Is that all you needed to know?" I asked, wanting to get back to my team.

"But... I don't know everything yet." He said.

"Don't worry. If I show someone part of my past, a side effect is you have dreams connecting the whole time line together, so... Even with insomnia, even closing your eyes will show you the rest."

I finished my explanation, then poofed away, before Gaara could have one more word.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was at the tower, where my obviously shaken up teammates were waiting for me. I wasn't the only thing that had traumatized them. But, as I didn't really want to know... We all stayed silent. I could tell they didn't want to know what had happened with Gaara either.

We passed, but I think I failed something much more important.

______________________________________________________

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

I WILL NOT FOLLOW THE STORYLINE

FRICKIN' PENGUIN'S!!!!!!!!

The picture there is Rin or Minako in her body at the time of Gaara's Father's childhood.