Who I Am

I turned around to a delirious Gaara. My jutsu had sent him over the edge. Shino had a sand knife pointed at his throat, but I wasn't going to hesitate.

My older brother was in trouble. I had to save him, even if it meant revealing way too much.

"Isangan! Activate!" I yelled, and my eyes seeped into a neon yellow.

My kekkei genkai was activated. Now to get my brother.

"Arrow Control Jutsu!" I bit off skin from my thumb, and ran the blood down my other arm, signaling a summoning jutsu. And what appeared were my weapons.

A bow and arrows. I pulled out my bow, and set it in my arrow, it aimed right at Gaara's heart.

I wasn't kidding around.

"Let him go!" I yelled over to Gaara, who looked surprised that I was making the demands. So I answered his suspicions.

"If you think you can slit Shino's throat faster than I can kill you, you're mistaken." I hissed, "If you must know, I have trained for thousands of years on my jutsus, and there is no possible way I will ever lose to a brat like you."

I saw him glare at me, but he got the message. Yet, he didn't back off. He stared, and seemed to have a thought stuck in his head.

"I'll let him go, if you come with me to answer some questions." He had calmed down, so I wasn't going to put up much of a fight. I unarmed myself, and my weapons disappeared.

"Fine, but Shino shall remain unharmed." When I had said that, he looked as though he thought he was dreaming.

He let go of Shino, and he stumbled away, all the while his eyes looking at me, gawking. I started to walk in Gaara's direction when a tiny shout came from the quietest girl of my team. 

"Wait!" Hinata shouted, looking afraid. I turned around, to look at her eyes, and as soon as she saw my eyes, my kekkei genkai's abilities washed over her, and she was calm.

"You guys find the scrolls, and pass. I will be waiting at the tower. I am sure you can do it." I turned back to Gaara, and his sand transported me to a dark, musty place.

SHINO'S P.O.V.

My world has been slammed down, pulverized, and I have no idea why. My little sister, has just gone off with a psychotic killer, and I'm not even sure about who or what my sister is.

And worst of all... Throughout this, she called me SHINO. That just doesn't happen. She's always called me Nii-san to the point I thought she forgot my name.

It really disturbed me. Lately, she had been acting more aware, mysterious, and deceitful. And now it was all crashing down on me. My sister... Who is she?

MINAKO'S P.O.V.

I leaned against the wall of the cavern, and the smell really bothered me. My nose, after so long of smelling crap and dung of things I don't want to talk about, it gets easy to block out the scents. But this one was really strong, and it reminded me of when Shino's bugs had to pee. Gaara had obviously been lost in thought for a while, and frankly, I was getting impatient. It was too bad that I was really bad at making the awkwardness in the air disappear.

Well, fuck it.

"GAARA!" I shout in his ear, after sneaking to him on my tippytoes. He jumps out of his skin, and I wish I could say that literally, but that's not possible. He looks at me with that, I'm totally cool and collected right now... What are you talking about? look, and I roll my eyes and get to the point.

"Gaara, aren't you going to ask me those questions? I mean, if not, I will be more than happy to leave right now." That got his attention.

"I was just wondering... Why did you come so willingly?" He looked almost innocent when he looked to me, curious. Almost.

"Because this situation can still be turned in my favor." I said truthfully. 

"I don't get what you mean." 

"I mean, even if I tell you, I can still win, so I see no point in keeping you in the dark and trying to fight you. I'd only end up killing you." I shrug, no point in lying to the kid.

"Yeah..... But... Win against who?" He seemed hesitant to ask.

The answer was simple. It was only two words. Yet it was hard to choke out.

"....Your Father."

______________________________________________________

I'm happy I got this out because a friend really likes this book!

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

I WILL NOT FOLLOW THE STORYLINE

I HATE PENGUINS.

Byez!