Ghost From The Past

• Dedicated to Hannah

MINAKO'S P.O.V.

I am slowly walking through Konoha, and life is good. Me being me, I am not even thinking about what happened earlier with Gaara.

10 points for intellegence.

Being completely unfazed by anything was what kept me going. Many people think that this is what an idiot acts like. They just don't have things to hide.

BANANA~~~!!

I somehow gathered myself, and ninja ran toward the forest.

Well, hell, it was time to train.

GAARA'S P.O.V.

I walk back to our apartment alone. Being shocked the whole time. That girl, Minako...

She was so different.

She looked me, the way she looked at me, was unlike anybody else.

When she looked at me, she didn't see the monster inside. She saw me. She saw Gaara. She wasn't afraid, because she couldn't see the monster I was.

She's dangerous. I must kill her.

I don't think I'd go down that road.

Shukaku? Why not? 

If you try to kill her, you'll find things that will change you.

Change me how?

You'll never look at a human being the same ever again.

I didn't know what this meant. The Shukaku sounded almost as if he feared her.

Even if I become that much more of a monster, I can't let her stop my existence.

To kill her was the only option.

I'd have to wait until the chunin exams, but she will die.

Await your death, Minako Aburame.

SASUKE'S P.O.V.

I was walking to the point in the forest where Minako wanted to train with me, and my mind was still on that Gaara kid. He tried to kill Minako. But yet she didn't even bat an eyelash.

But I could tell he was strong. But was he stronger than Minako? I sped up, not realizing my heart was beating really loud. I knew I was worried for Minako.

I didn't want to lose a good friend like her. 

I had to make sure he doesn't lay a hand on her.

I ran towards the woods, hoping it would mask my beating heart. I came to the familiar tree easily. But I didn't see a familiar face.

Minako wasn't there.

Thinking about the commotion earlier, I was worried. 

I have to find her.

MINAKO'S P.O.V.

Well, this sucks.

I was supposed to be training with Sasuke right now.

But some little bastard just had to take hold of me, and threw me to who frickin' knows where.

Now, I, the 'Loving Saint' can accept everyone, and forgive people, but that doesn't mean I don't have a temper.

'Cause right now, mine is flaring. I was tied up, in a chair, with no kunai's or anything. And the dark room I was trapped in didn't help the mood. But what I really wanted to know was who the hell had the nerve to try to capture me?

"Well, little Saint, aren't you looking good?" I heard the familiar gruff voice say.

"Uragiri?!" I shout. This man had confidence. He and I knew each other well, but in no way did that mean we were friends, "What do you want with me?" I ask. He comes out from the darkness, and leans on my seat. Getting close to my face.

"I don't want you anywhere near my son." He sneers.

"I'm gonna guess you mean Gaara, not Kankuro." I whispered to the fourth Kazekage.

"You ruined my plans a long time ago, and I won't let you do that again." He looks at me in disgust, "Especially when you're in that lolicon body."

"Oh, Ura-san, you know the reason for this body, don't you? After all, aren't you the one who put me in it?" I glare at him.

"You're lucky I let you stay in a body at all!" He shouts, slapping my right cheek, "Gaara is a weapon. And for him to stay that way, I can't let you get in my way ever again."

"I don't know how much you should worry about that," I say, my face stinging, " I feel nothing but bloodlust from the kid. He only wants to kill me, nothing more."

Uragiri looks at me a little longer, studying my face.

"Fine," he concedes, and throws me a shuriken, which I catch in my mouth. "I'm sure you can get out on your own?"

He teleports away, without another word.

I cut myself free easily, and tied my hair up. I had to think of a good story for this one. Sasuke was probably worried, but even so, I wasn't the best on the spot liar. I followed the spot of light in the distance, and found myself outside a cave. I was around where I was supposed to meet up with Sasuke.

And he ninja ran right into me.

He knocked me over, and when he realized who it was, he hugged me.

"Minako! Where have you been!? I was so worried!" He yelled, while having a tight hold on my shoulders. I could hear the desperation in his voice. He sounded like he might cry. I didn't think about how this would affect him.

"I'm really sorry, Sasuke," I apologize with my head down, but then, jump up with a fake smile on my face. "But I'm sure the Banana Lord Master will have a wonderful explanation!" I finish, and start to bounce further into the forest.

"What? W-what do you mean?" Sasuke runs after me, "Wait up!"

I guess he and I could finally train now.

_____________________________________________________

I forgot to say last time, but...

I AM NOT GOING TO FOLLOW THE STORY LINE

also,

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

I hope you enjoyed the chap!

BA DA BA BA BA~!

I HATE YOU PENGUINS!!