My Guilt

GAARA'S P.O.V.

I was standing up on the balcony of the arena after the scuffle that went down. I touched my stinging cheek. Wasn't my sand supposed to guard that? But, for some reason, it had stayed completely still. As if it wouldn't dare to make a move against her. I felt almost like there was a pit in my stomach, ever since Miya had slapped me.

That was another thing...

Ever since the flashback I saw, I can't think of her as anyone but Miya. It was as if she was a new person to me. 

When she had slapped me, I felt... distressed. I felt like I had done wrong. So, during Naruto and Kiba's match, I went to see if I could find her. I quickly heard sounds of crying down the hall, and I came to the bathroom. Through the window on the door, I saw Miya clinging to the Uchiha, crying her eyes out. I felt a urge to rush in there and decapitate the boy, but I felt wrong afterwards. What right had I to feel like this? I had made her upset, and made her cry. I made her look weak, when that was the last thing she was.

She was strong.

Stronger than anyone I'd ever known.

Much stronger than me.

I slowly walked away from the bathroom, knowing my silent intrusion wouldn't do any good. I was still not very happy with the world, but that was nothing new. I stood there, watching the end of Naruto's match, him revealing he was the winner. It wasn't entertaining, his match, nor was I in the mood. But I also wondered, why did she call my Father those things? I mean, I hate him, but why does she?

Soon, all of the matches ended except for one. Miya's.

I knew that we had an odd number of people, so... Who was she going to fight?

"The last match: Minako v.s. Kurenai." The ref called out. And I was immediately like... What? 

SHE'S FIGHTING A JOUNIN?

How is that right?

 I saw the newly composed Miya jump down to her match with her own sensei. She and Kurenai stared at each other, both glares saying something like: I knew this day would come...

And everyone else, I could tell were worried for Miya. Since they didn't know how strong she was. But I, was worried for her sensei. Was Miya going to go all out... Or only do as much as needed.

Before the match started, I saw her stare at her brother. He stare said "This is who I am, watch me."

And her brother seemed to get the message.

"START!" The ref called.

"It's alright, Minako, if you want, I'll go easy on you..." Her sensei said. Minako sneered, "I'd be an insult to me if you even dared to do such a stupid thing." Everyone got wide eyed at this comment. It sounded like Miya was trying to lord over Kurenai.

Kurenai straightened. "Fine, bring it on." Her sensei challenged.

"ISANGAN!" Miya shouted, and her eyes went yellow. I saw Kakashi narrow his eyes, and uncover his Sharingan, as if realizing Miya was no ordinary girl.

Kurenai was trying to put together hand signs, but she seemed to have trouble.

"Any problems... Sensei?" Miya asked, standing across form her, smirking, "Well, I doubted this would be a long match. Since you are already in my jutsu." Kurenai got a surprised look on her face.

When Miya went out of sight. Everyone looked around, when I heard a cry from Kurenai.

We looked to see Miya holding Kurenai by the neck, and Kurenai seemed defenseless. Miya whipped out a shuriken, and held the point over Kurenai's heart.

"Do you give?" She asked, sounding cruel. Her sensei nodded. Miya let her go, and everyone stared in shock.

Miya slowly walked away, and declared something to Kurenai, saying it loud enough so we could hear.

"You should've known better than to underestimate me, you who knows who I truly am." And the ref called Miya the winner, and Miya jumped to the balcony, and stood, far away from anyone.

I looked at Shino, and he was shell-shocked. So was I. But as much as I knew the way she fought was for Shino to see, I knew she had also done it for me.

She wanted me to see what I looked like when I fought. And I saw why she hated it. 

I hated her fighting like that. 

I felt so guilty, as if my whole life had just been spat on.

Sorry, Miya.

___________________________________________________

HI 

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO 

I WILL NOT FOLLOW THE STORYLINE

BLAH BLAH BLAH... IT WAS THE PENGUINS