Uragiri's True Plan

"Uragiri, do you believe in reincarnation?" 

He replied with a "huh?"

"The belief that you will be reborn in a new body after you die. Do you believe in it?" I asked again. Uragiri shook his head. 

"No way, that's stupid." He said.

"Funny you should say that. You didn't think the same way thousands of years ago." I looked to him. He seemed afraid to reach the conclusion. But I kept pushing. "You had a very strong belief that you would come again, to torture me as you once did," I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't see how you could do worse." 

"I... Used to be another person?" Uragiri questioned. I nodded. Iris was bewildered. But he kept quiet.

"When you cursed me, you made sure you would be reborn. And that I'd never die." Uragiri finally let what I said wash over him. He most likely knew what happened to him. But he was probably still confused about me.

"Why did I curse you?" He asked. I stared into his eyes.

"Honestly, Uragiri, even I don't know." I told him.

"Well, what was the curse?" He was now curious, but I wasn't going to give him what he wanted.

"If you wish to know more you have to let go of your brother. I'm not saying this to you as your friend, Uragiri. I'm giving you a deal as your sensei." I crossed my arms.

He seemed internally struggled, but let Iris go. I motioned for Iris to go to his father, and he complied. Uragiri came over to me, and I readied myself to show him my memories. I touched my hand to his forehead and-

"What plans?" I coy.

"Please, Miyazaki, don't make this harder than it must be." The Hokage sat at his desk.

"Sarutobi, you and I both know that I am not the type to hold on to memories. I don't even know where Uragiri is right now." I was telling the truth there. I didn't know where he was.

"Miyazaki, you know his plan, and I know you do. Let's stop this rubbish." 

I curtly turned toward the door.

"Sarutobi. If you delve any farther into this," I start, "You will be putting your nose in business that is mine. That's also business that doesn't concern you. I am much older, and much wiser than you. I know what I'm doing. Don't forget who the elder is." I open the door,  and purposely slam it shut, letting the surrounding ninja know not to ask how it went. I quickly made my way out to the forest in the village wanting to be alone. I sit at a tree, and sigh. The Hokage's master of sight was getting to be annoying, I thought. I knew that he of course was afraid not only for the village, but for me also. But I knew what I was doing.

Rustle....

I turned around, and threw a kunai into the trees.

"AHHHA!" "Thump!" I saw an orange rascal fall in front of me.

"NARUTO!" I shout, about to brain dust him.

"WAIT!" He shouts, as soon as I start to move toward him.

"What?" I stop to hear him out.

"What was all that, back there in the Hokage's office?" I sighed. So, he was the presence I felt during that conversation. I knew it was amateurish, but I hadn't guessed it was Naruto.

"Naruto, if you want to know, you'll only get a little piece of information, that will leave you with more questions." I reasoned. He didn't seem to care.

I sat down beside him.

"Naruto, I am older, much older than Saru-I mean the Hokage. I am much stronger than him, and a whole lot wiser. Minako is not who I was originally. She was just a facade. I am not a bubbly, cheerful girl. I am depressing, old, boring, and cruel." I explain.

He stares at me blankly.

"Alright, that's it, bye," I say starting to get up, but Naruto pulls me back down. His eyes seem to beg me for answers.

I crumbled. I told it all to him. From the start to now. Naruto just seemed to nod.

"Makes sense," He told me. I asked him why.

"You're the Loving Saint. There had to be a reason why." I widened my eyes at his answer. I smiled. Naruto really was the kind of person who could put your heart at ease. I got up, and helped Naruto get up, and I started to walk away.

To my base.

Now my base isn't really a base. It doesn't have cool gadgets like te spies do, and it's not even all that secret. I was just a little tree house in the forest. It was where I went when I wanted to be alone. No one else knew of it, and I liked it that way.

I thought about what Uragiri truly wanted throughout all of this. I knew his plan, sure, but his motivation was still blurry in my mind.  But I had only one guess.

Me. 

I'd only ever seen Uragiri get flustered over me. So I had to guess I was the reason. I grimaced. It wasn't a happy breakthrough. I knew my only weapon was HIM.

And I didn't even know if it was the right person. But I had to know. I had to test him.

I had to test Gaara.

__________________________________________________________

YUP you have no fucking clue what she's gonna use Gaara for.

You'll have to find out!

FREAKING PENGUINS WITH THE SHOT GUNS!

BYEZ