What's It Gonna Be?

"Will you be my girlfriend?" that question was still pounding in my head. Of course I said yes, but I couldn't get over the fact that Nick actually wanted to try to create a family with me.

"Chloe! So, you're having my brothers baby..." I nodded yes to Rory who looked like she was interrogating someone, "Okay, so did you like my brother or what? What's the whole story here?" a blush started to make its way to my cheeks, there was no way I was telling the story in front of Nick's entire family.

"Uh, I don't think our story is all that interesting..." I tried to play off.

"Yeah right, so what happened?" Rory was one persistent girl.

"Well, uh, we...." I looked to Nick for help.

"We met at a party, we were both slightly intoxicated, and we basically had a one night stand. Satisfied sis?" Nick seemed a little ticked off as his sisters prodding.

"Yep, just wanted to make sure we were all up to speed, ya know, for when the kid asks about how he or she came to be." she laughed lightly along with her mother.

"Chloe, don't ever be hesitant to tell us anything, we don't frown upon much around here, I mean, Brandon had a kid at nineteen." Velanie smiled sweetly at me, but I was slightly confused.

"But I though you guys were together during your last year of high school?"

"We were, it's actually a really long story." Brandon sighed.

"Oh." by the sounds of it, that wasn't really a subject they wanted to talk about.

"It's alright sweetie, it's just a bittersweet love story. We fell in love, I was kidnapped, he fell in love, she screwed him over, then we found each other again."

"Oh, wow, talk about long story short mom." Rory laughed.

"You were kidnapped?" my mind was still trying to figure that part out.

"Yes, by my abusive father. It was a suckish few months." we all left that story there and continued our dinner.

***2 months later, Chloe is 5 months along.***

"Chloe Shay" the nurse called out to the room, searching for anyone who stood up. Nick stood up quickly, practically running to the room. He was way too excited to find out the gender of our baby, he was bugging me all week with the same question, what do you think it is? I really didn't care, as long as it was healthy.

"I'm right here," I answered after the nurse and everyone else stole curious glances towards my baboon boyfriend, "Sorry, he's really excited." I laughed a little and followed the nurse.

"That's quite alright, most men are." she smiled sweetly and led me into the room where Nick was nowhere to be found. Then, just as I wondered where he was, I heard a bang, and following that was a sharp cry from what sounded like a girl. Finally Nick appeared at the door.

"Sorry, I didn't know we were in here, then I tripped and hit the cart outside and it really hurt." Nick was out of breath and holding his head.

"That was you? By the sound of it I would've thought it was a little girl." I toyed at him.

"Not funny Cutie. Where's the doctor, I want to know what we're having!"

"Dr. Grey will be with you shortly sir." the nurse laughed and walked out of the room.

"So what do yo-" I cut him off there.

"Nick, ask me that question one more time, and I wont let us find out."

"Fine, butthead." he turned away and pouted. I could not believe I was having a child with a guy who currently was acting like a five year old.

"Knock knock! Who's ready to find out what their baby is?" Dr. Grey came in all smiley and happy, little Zola trailing behind.