Mario arrives and we begin watching movies.

•Brielle•

~8pm~

I'm just watching Netflix in my room ignoring Hunters texts, I hear the doors open downstairs and I just continue watching Netflix.

I hear someone messing with my door handle and I sit on the side of my bed waiting for whoever it is to learn how to use a door handle.

The door opens and its Hunter "Hunter what are you do-" I begin but he crashes his lips on mine, he wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap mine around his neck.

We both pull away "What was that?" I ask "You're the only girl I like, got it?" He says "Got it?" I ask confused as ever.

"I really like you.. Like a lot, I know I can be confusing sometimes but don't give up on me" he says and I smile at him.

"I haven't known you long so this might be kinda weird" he says "I like weird" I shrug "I think I might be in love with you.."

"Ever since I saw you in Weston's broadcast a few months ago, I thought you were really pretty and you seemed pretty cool" he adds "Aww Hunter" I smile.

He smiles back at me, "Well, I have to get going home but first I wanted to clear things up with you" he says getting up.

"Okay" I reply "But I don't want to go" he begins "Bye Hunter" I giggle and get up and push him out of my room.

"Wow no hug fine" he begins to walk away, I run up behind him and hug him quickly and then run back to my room.

I hear the front door shut which means he's gone.

I decide to go live.

"I'm like hey wassup hello" I say when I first start the broadcast waiting for people to arrive.

"Guest meee" Ree comments, "No you're with Mario" I say making fake disgust face.

"I'm not" she comments so I guest her.

"BB" she says right when it connects "Ew it's Ree" I laugh "Wow fine" she sasses "Yoo lets play never have I ever" I say and she agrees and then we both put 5 fingers up.

"Never have I ever, liked Weston Koury" Ree says starting it off "More then a friend" she adds and I put down a finger "Uh oh I think this finger is broken" I say and then cover my camera with my hand.

Then remove it, "Darn it's still broken" I shrug "That was a dumb one just saying" I roll my eyes "I know" she laughs "Well never have I ever kissed Mario Selman" I say sticking my tongue out.

She puts her finger down "I guess I'm exposed" she laughs "You would have been when I post my YouTube video too so oh well" I reply.

"True, okay anyways, never have i ever been high" she says with an evil smile.

I smile a bit and cover up my camera "This broadcaster has been disconnected, I repeat this broadcaster has been disconnected" I say in a computer voice "I'm just kidding y'all I'm here" I laugh and put down my finger.