Valentine's Day

"What about this?", I grabbed another dress out of my wardrobe.
"I don't know", Jeffrey examined it: "Maybe a bit too much?"
I looked at it. It was indeed a bit too noble. I hung it back and sighed: "I don't know what do wear. Why couldn't he just tell me where we are going?"
Jeff laughed behind me: "Do you remember the dress you wear when you graduated?"
"Of course I do. I will never forget that day," I looked into a corner of my room and had a flashback. I shivered. Even though it was actually a good day, I don't miss school at all.
"Did you take that dress here?"
"I guess so", I looked through the wardrobe and found it. It's just black, but on its' back is a beautiful pattern that isn't too much: "I don't know."
"It think you should wear this with some tights and your black heels with these wedge things."
I looked at him for a second, cause I didn't understand what he meant. When I realized that he meant my black pumps with wedges, I laughed.
"What?", he looked at me and smiled: "I don't know how you girls call all these shoes."
I started laughing: "Me neither actually."
I wasn't really feminine, I also hardly really liked anything that's normal for a normal girl. I love horror-movies, I love playing video games all day, I hardly wear different clothes.
"So, change into this dress and get ready", Jeff looked at his phone: "You have to go in about half an hour."
"I know", I sighed: "Okay, I'll try this on. But what if we just go to McDonald's? I mean, okay, not McDonald's, but you know."
Jeffrey just looked at me and stood up: "Put this on." Then he went out of the room.
As I put it on, I started to think about today again. We brought our friends to the airport and after that we had a team meeting. I already started to miss them again, I really do miss Vienna sometimes, but then again, I had to think about next week's games. Thursday Roccat. Friday Fnatic. I sighed. Will be hard, but now wasn't the time to think about that.
I looked into the mirror and was confident. It'll be alright for whatever he has planned.

After I put some Make-Up on, I went downstairs in our gaming room. Only Jeffrey wasn't playing: "Yep, looks good."
"Thank you", I smiled: "I don't want to go there by foot though."
He laughed: "Take a Taxi then?"
"Meh", I sat down in my chair and looked threw Twitter since I still had some time: "Oh look how cute."
Jeffrey looked at my screen and I pointed on a Tweet from Power of Evil. It was a picture of him and his girlfriend kissing. Jeff looked at me: "Well, I think I'll have the best date tonight. With my beloved computer. Here. Only us two. Alone."
I laughed: "I'm sure you'll have some fun time with him."
He winked: "Oh yes, I will."
"I should go now", I stood up: "I'm just gonna take my time while going there. Also some Angerfist will help me out."
"Angerfist always helps out, you know?", he went to the front door with me and gave me a hug: "Don't be home too late."
"I'll try", I showed him my tongue and went downstairs.

While I was walking down the street, I thought about what he could have planned. Maybe we will just stay at his gaming house. Maybe we will go to the cinema. Maybe eating. Oh god, I hope we will go eating. I'm so hungry. I stroked my stomach. Also it was really cold, so I hoped that we won't have to be outside too much. I started to feel a bit nervous again, I actually really liked that feeling, cause it always reminds me how much I love him.

When I rang the doorbell, I got a message from Febiven, in which he said that he'll be downstairs in just a few minutes. I looked around and hugged myself. I still hate winter.
The door opened and I smiled at him. He gave me a short kiss and then pulled out a bouquet from his back.
I blushed: "Thank you." With the other hand I took his hand and we went down the street.
"So, where are we going?", I asked him.
"You'll see", he just smiled.

After about 10 minutes, we turned to the right and went into a beautiful restaurant. It wasn't really big, but I liked it at the moment we walked in. He reserved a place for us and as we sat down and I opened the menu, I just looked at him. It was an Austrian restaurant. I felt that my eyes started to fill with tears of happiness, cause that was so cute of him to search out this restaurant just for me.
"I knew you would like it", he smiled: "When I searched for Austrian restaurants, I was impressed that this wasn't so far away from us."
"It's amazing", I looked threw the menu and my heart nearly exploded, cause I really missed the Austrian kitchen already. Of course, Heinz cooks stuff like Schnitzel, but that's not everything Austria has to offer.
"By the way, I also order with the reservation a 3 course menu", he smiled: "I said that it should be really Austrian."
I laughed: "I will determine that later."