Game changing moments

28th of January
Week 3, Thursday

Today we had to play the first game against Giants. So we arrived at the studios really early and since Fnatic played the third game, they were also already there.
One hour before the game started, Febiven and I were behind the studio to enjoy a bit alone time.
"I think you got this already", he motivated me: "They aren't as strong as last season I guess. Especially since Werlyb left."
"I don't know", I was a bit nervous cause there were only two things I thought about since Sunday.

The first thing was the relationship between Febiven and me. What were we? Lovers? Friends? I also didn't want to ask him that threw the phone or in League. And also not on our game days. Maybe I didn't even want to know it, maybe I just wanted it to stay how it was.

The other thing was the game against Fnatic tomorrow. Not only that they are strong, but I also have to forget that I'll be playing against Febiven. Against the boy I'm in love with. Mary told me that she could easily blend that out in the game against Kasing, but I'm not her. I don't know if I'm so strong to do this.

I sighed: "We will just do our best."
"And the best will definitely be enough", he smiled: "I'll be backstage waiting for you." He gave me a short kiss. But I demanded more. After four days without him, I definitely needed more kisses! But my phone interrupted me.
"Jeffrey says that I should come in. Heinz wants to talk about pick and ban."
"Okay, let's go in", he took my hand: "This game is more important now. We still have plenty of time left after the game."

Febiven was right. We beat Giants but our performance in early game was horrible. We could turn the game around with an incredible teamfight at minute 36, but we nearly lost. They wanted to interview Mary and Hiêu cause they did really well. Mary on Rumble and Hiêu on Lee Sin. I picked Thresh and failed so much. I wasn't really concentrated.

I rushed to our room and immediately started packing my backpack. I just wanted to go home.
"Hey", Jeffrey came too: "What's up?"
I shook my head: "I want to go home now." I felt terrible. I nearly cost us the game with my stupid thoughts.
"But why? What's wrong?", he looked at me concerned.
"I played horrible", I fell into a chair and covered my face with my hands: "I don't even want to go to this fanmeet now. I don't want to see anybody. I just want to crawl in my bed."
He kneed beside me and stroked my leg: "I'll tell that Heinz, okay? Just wait here."
Heinz and Zhen were still taking their time backstage and talked to some Riot Members.
I waited a few minutes and nearly started to cry until I felt a touch on my shoulder. I looked up.
He just smiled at me and I fell into his arms.
"Thanks for being here", I said to Febiven.
He sighed: "Everybody has bad games. Don't worry about this one. That's why it's called teamwork. You still had a team that kept you up. Even I need to get carried sometimes."
I laughed a bit. How can this boy cheer me up so quickly? I didn't realized that I was crying until he wiped them away.
"Don't cry", he smiled: "But you're still beautiful."
I blushed a bit: "How did you know where I am?"
"Jeffrey told me that you need me", he stroked my cheek: "But I have to go soon. Deilor wanted to talk about some strategies pregame and we already play the next game."
I nodded: "I know. It's okay. Do you want to phone me later at home?"
"I will definitely phone you when I'm home", he smiled. He gave me a cute goodbye kiss and left the room.
Oh thank you Jeffrey. Another reason why he's my best friend. He always knows what I need and what's the best for me. And in that case it was Febiven.

Heinz cancelled our fanmeet cause he didn't feel good either and also didn't want anybody of us to feel bad in front of the fans. So we just drove home.
In the car he cheered us up: "Yes, we lost early and most of the mid game, but late game was ours. And that's all that matters. Only thing that matters is our score which is 4-1. You played your comp at your best in that teamfight and I'm still proud of you all."
That loosen my nerves a bit, but I still was sad.