Game Day

14th of January
Game Day.

12 am.
I was still laying in my bed, thinking about the scrims we had in the last couple of days. I felt confident during the games, but now. I rolled to the other side and grabbed my phone.
"Awake?", I wrote Jeffrey.
I got instantly an answer: "Yes."
Next thing I heard was a knocking on my door: "Yes?"
Jeffrey opened the door and sat down on my bed. I patted on the place next to me and he laid down. I turned to him and we looked at each other.
I started smiling, but still said: "I'm nervous."
"Me too", he whispered and laughed: "But at least the Unicorns aren't that strong."
"Not strong? They have Diamond", I sighed.
"Diamondprox is not everything. Junglers usually can't carry alone."
"Usually. Hiêu did it once, you know", I winked: "Kappa." I poked Jeffrey's cheek.
"It will be alright, believe me", he smiled: "But hey, we are playing the third game. So we can watch Fnatic vs Origen in peace."
I rolled on my back: "Now that you say it." I covered my face with my hands.
"What?"
"Fnatic", I answered: "We are actually going to see them. You know. See them. Like not just on stage."
"You mean, we are no longer just fans?", he laughed: "You know, Lauren, they are just normal human beings like us."
I looked at him in a serious way: "But they aren't just normal human beings for me. They are role-models. You know how much Fnatic helped me develop my playstyle. Especially YellowStar."
"Well, he's not in EU anymore."
"I know, if he would, I would be even more nervous", I covered my face again: "And then there is... aarrgh."
Jeffrey just laughed: "You little fangirl."
Now I looked him straight in the eyes: "Did you just call me fangirl?"
"Oh yes, I did", he said challenging.
I started to grin: "Evil Jeff!" I poked him in his cheek again.
"Do you wanna stand up and get ready? It's 12 am and Heinz said that he wants to talk about pick ban phase before the taxi is here."
"When will the taxi be here?"
"At about 14 pm."
"What? So earlier?", I sat up and tried to brush my hair with my fingers.
"Yes, you know, first day of LCS", Jeff answered and stood up.
I followed him out of the room, but he went downstairs and I went in the bathroom to get ready.

13:55 pm.
"Where is Zhen?", Heinz asked.
We were all standing in front of our front door. Except Zhen. As usual.
Hiêu sighed: "He said that he just wants to get his vest."
Heinz went back in and a few seconds later came back out with Zhen, who was smiling: "Sorry Boys and Girls. Needed to do my hair for all the fangirls."
Mary shook her head: "Fangirls. Zhen, stop dreaming."
"What? Why dreaming?", he laughed.
Hiêu just patted his shoulder.
Heinz locked the door and we went downstairs.

14:30 pm.
We arrived at the Studios. A Riot Member was already waiting for us. He welcomed us and led us into the backstage area.
"So here is your private room. You have five computers, a TV with the live stream of the games today and a board with some pencils for some strategies."
We went into the room and put all the backpacks in one corner.
The Riot guy looked at the backpacks: "Later, when it's your game time. You only bring your bottles and your mouse-pad with you. The keyboards and mouses you sent us are already locked up behind the stage. Before you go on stage, a security guy will shortly check you and then you are finished and ready to go on stage. If you go that hall long, you will find the buffet at the end and also a room where you can sit, watch the games and talk with the other players. Any questions?"
Zhen, of course, had a questions: "When will the food be ready?"
"Now, there are people, who make it fresh there, so just go to them and ask", he answered: "So, now good luck, we will see each other later." Then he walked off.
Heinz looked at Zhen: "You are hungry?"
"Yes, why?", Zhen sat down and sighed.
"Then come, let's all eat together and then we speak about the pick ban phase again, okay?"

When we arrived at the buffet, we weren't alone. Origen was in front of us, waiting for their food.
I took Jeffrey's arm and whispered: "Oh my God. Origen."
"Just say Hi to them", Jeffrey said and laughed.
"But..", I started, but got interrupted cause Hiêu was shouting: "Lewis!"
I looked to the left, where all the tables were. I suddenly stopped and looked at Jeffrey with wide eyes.
Hiêu hugged his good old friend Lewis. Or more known as Noxiak. The new Support of Fnatic. Right next to him were all the other Fnatic members.
"J-J-J-eff...", I went backwards: "We can't eat now."
"What do you mean? We can't eat now?", he grabbed my hand and stopped me from going back to the room: "Why are you so nervous? We already met them when we were here to watch the LCS live. You even talked to Oliver."

NonPopular ~ Book 1 [A LCS FanFic]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara