• 1 more day •

(I changed it 1 more day!!)

It's been 3 and a half weeks since the accident and PJ still hasn't woken yet. That meant there was 1 more day left. If he never wakes up I would have only 1 more day left to spend with the love of my life. Only 1 more day to hold his hand. Only 1 more day to tell him all my troubles. Only 1 more day to kiss his lips. Only 1 more day to let him know how much I love him, to tell him how much he means to me. PJ was truly a child at heart. I'd never had as much fun with anyone as I did with him. We had gone on endless adventures together. Some of them pretty crap but they were still amazing because PJ was there. Like the time he showed me a map of England and told me to close my eyes and point to somewhere on the map and wherever I pointed to we had to go for a day. I of course pointed to some small village in Yorkshire with one newsagents and 3 houses. Sound boring, right? When we got there, seeing as it was Yorkshire, there were endless amounts of fields so we had a romantic picnic in the middle of someone's field. It was simple but by far one of the best days of my life. We ran around, ate and laughed till it was dark and seeing as it was a clear night we lay and gazed at the night sky.

Amidst all that romantic stuff we of course had our arguments but they never lasted more than a few hours though. We were inseparable. Like two peas in a pod I don't know what I'd do without him. "Oh PJ, my handsome, little PJ." I whispered in his ear before kissing his cheek and crying in his shoulder. "You know I can't do this without you". He didn't smell like my PJ anymore, just a hospital. I guess that's how I smell too considering I haven't left in a week. Eww wait I haven't showered in a week!! Maybe I should go home for an hour. I got up and kissed PJ's lips. "I'll be back soon, my darling. Just sit tight" I said to him before walking out.

*hides behind every one of your couches*

Hi guys... Well it's me again after like 6 months. Did you miss me? Well I'm continuing this story whether you like it or not. I've also edited all the previous chapters so go and read them if you like. I know this is short so in the next week I'll write you a long ass chapter so get excited.

- your favourite procrastinator :) (also the author)