• Phone Calls Ruin Everything •

It was a few weeks later and I was thinking about the wedding. I decided to have Zoe be my maid of honour and Louise, Carrie and my sister Zara to be my bridesmaids. I would get Phil to give me away seeing as my dad is really ill and probably won't be able to travel over and I had no brothers. I really wish my dad could be here for one of the biggest days of my life but it wouldn't be healthy for him. Besides Phil had always been there for me ever since I first messaged him 4 years prior... when my YouTube channel was named bellinator199!

4 Years Ago

I was looking through YouTube when I noticed someone commented on my video!!

AmazingPhil: +bellinator199 I really liked your first video!! You're so funny and I hope you keep making videos!!

OMFG agfdhsji someone liked my video! I decided to look at his channel. I watched his most recent video called 'polystyrene'. I laughed a lot while watching it so I watched all the other videos he made. He was hilarious and slightly awkward but I liked him. He seemed a bit older than me but nevertheless I messaged him.

B- hello, my names Arabella and I really enjoy your videos :) I'd love to make a video with you!

P- hi Bella! I saw your video and thought it was really funny and I would love to collab with you :)

B- Cool! But I live in Ireland and you seemed to have a British accent so... I dunno how that'd work :)

P- we'll work it out but I'd love to know more about you!

B- okay well my names Arabella Collins. I'm seventeen and I'm in my last year of secondary school in Ireland hoping to do law in uni. I enjoy listening to people such as Muse, Fall Out Boy and All Time Low. I'm also the literal queen of tumblr. I've got older sister called Zara who's 21 and a cat named Romeo. I live in a farm with a bunch of cows, chickens, a vicious goose and a donkey named Dolly. We get shit wifi connection too!! And I literally go to school in a convent filled with dying nuns and all girls!! K-I-L-L M-E... Your turn now :)

P- my names Philip Michael Lester. I'm 21 and I'm currently doing English language in Manchester. I like Muse, Fall Out Boy and All Time Low as well!! I've been making videos for 3years now and I don't don't know what I'll do once my course is finished :) I've got one older brother called Martyn and I'm hoping to move into my own flat next year. I'll probably get a flatmate though. I grew up in Rawtenstall, Lancashire in northern England. It wasn't very exiting and we didn't have any vicious geese or donkeys named Dolly. We just have a hard-to-understand accent and a few newsagents. You go to a convent school with nuns??

B- If you think you're accent is hard to understand you should hear my grandads. Yeah I go to a convent school with a load of old nuns!! They don't teach any more but they still live on school grounds with they're own gardens and stuff. We even have a chapel connected to our school!Like Catholic much? I'm actually hoping to go to uni in Manchester next year actually :)

P- Wow your school sounds crazy but kinda cool though. Omg we could collab if you go to Manchester :)

B- that sounds great!! I've got to go feed the vicious goose, wish me luck :)

P- good luck and I can't wait for your next video!! Bye :)

B- can't wait for yours either!! Ttyl :)

And that everyone was my first ever conversation with my best friend Phil Lester!! Anyway the point is Phil is like an older brother to me and I don't know what I'd do without him.

I was in deep thought about corsages and table decor when I was interrupted by a phone call. It was the love of my life, PJ. I answered the phone and the person I heard at the other end was not PJ. "Hello... Um... Am I speaking to Bella?" the man said. "Um.. Yes, what's the problem?" I asked curious as to why this man was calling me on my husband-to-be's (I was very excited) phone.

I never knew how much one phone call could ruin your life till now. "Miss, I am so sorry but the man who owns this phone has been in a car accident and is in a critical condition. He's being sent to the nearest hospital" he told me. "Um... Thank you" I said tears streaming down my cheeks. After I said that I hung up and burst out crying. How could this happen? My life was going so perfectly. Why would the universe ruin it for me? I had to get to the hospital. Sitting around crying wouldn't do anything. I called Phil and told him what had happened and he said him and Dan would come over and bring me to the hospital. What was going to happen to my PJ?

(edited)