• Birthday Suprises •

Today I'm turning 18! Im finally an adult. Its actually legal for me to drink. Although, of course I have drank alcohol before now but now I can buy it myself. I'm sad I can't go home and be with my family for my birthday but I'll be with Phil and he's practically my family. He's just so amazing.

"Wake up Bella! It's your fucking birthday" Phil screamed jumping on my bed. I kept my eyes closed pretending I was still asleep. It may be my birthday but I was still tired. "Come on, I've made pancakes" he said kicking me in the stomach. "Ouch Phil! That actually hurt" I said with my head in my pillow. "But did you really make pancakes?" I asked raising my head. "Yes and they're in the kitchen waiting for you" he said walking out. I got out of bed and rushed to the kitchen with the glorious smell filling my senses.

After we ate the most amazing, delicious, birthday pancakes phil handed me a box wrapped in gold wrapping paper. Can I just take this chance to say phil is by far the worst at wrapping presents I have ever seen in my whole life. I opened the gift and gasped when I saw what it was. It was a silver tardis necklace with an opal on top, my birthstone. I was speechless. "Do you like it?" Phil asked. "I love it phil, thank you so so so much. You are seriously the bestest friend ever!" I said jumping over to him giving him the biggest hug of all time. I was so happy that I had such a great friend. We lay around for most of the afternoon watching Adventure Time and playing Mario Kart. Very grown up of us I know. "Hey Bella, do you wanna go out with dan tonight? I know a great place" Phil asked me. I didn't really like going out because of this horrible thing called anxiety but I agreed because it was my 18th birthday and thats just what you do.

"Evie hurry up, we have to go its 9:00" Phil called from the kitchen. "Okay, just give me a minute" I was attempting to apply lipstick while singing heartless by Kanye West. I was wearing a brown checkered shortish skirt and a brown long sleeved top that revealed my stomach and shoulders with 4inch brown ankle boots (picture above). I had my hair down and in loose curls and my makeup was natural but I was wearing a dark purple (almost black) lipstick which made me stand out a bit more. I look in the mirror one last time and decide I look as good as I ever will. I walk out of my room, into the kitchen and notice that dan had arrived. Dan and I have gotten really close in the past few weeks. Like I mean really close! We almost kissed once which I feel bad about because I know I have a massive crush on PJ. I don't like Dan in that way. "Hey Dan!" I say to him. "Hey Evie" he says as he turns to look at me. "Wow, Bella you look beautiful!" he says breathless. Dan looked great too... actually he looked hot! He was wearing black skinny jeans (as always) and a black button up with the sleeves rolled up. "Thank you Dan, you look pretty great yourself" I said and winked jokingly. He smiled at me and phil said we'd better go so we made our way to the club.

Once we got to the club Phil covered my eyes. "What the actual fuck are you doing?" I said angrily. "Sshhhh" he hushed "just trust me". He led me towards very loud music. To say I wasn't scared would be a lie. Of course I trusted Phil with my life but he could be a bit crazy sometimes. Eventually we stopped and he uncovered my eyes. "SUPRISE" all my youtube friends screamed over the music! "WOAH IM SO HAPPY!! HEY EVERYONE!!" I screamed back. Zoe walked over to me and gave me the biggest hug ever. Zoe was my best girl friend even though we had only met a few times in real life. We didn't have loads in common but opposites attract I guess. "Happy birthday midget!!" she said. She calls me that because I'm the only one in our friend group that's smaller than her. The difference is only small but she always goes on about it. "Thanks midget number two" I thanked her. Next was Louise, Niomi and Tanya. I loved them, they were great. They all gave me a big group hug and wished me a happy birthday. Then it was caspar, marcus and alfie."Hey guys!" I said hugging them "wait how did you get in here? Your not 18 yet!" I asked. They all held up IDs. "Fake IDs huh? Nice!" they nodded and walked off to go dance.

I saw PJ at the bar and walked over to him. "Hey peej" I said ordering a drink. "Hey Bella, happy birthday!!" I thanked him and we talked at the bar for a few hours about god knows what until he asked me to dance. I was shit at dancing and at this point I was extremely drunk. But yet, I agreed. We stumbled towards the dance floor and started dancing. It was going great until I tripped over nothing and fell on PJ. Luckily he caught us both. I looked up at him to apologise but perhaps it was the alcohol because I got lost in his eyes. He glanced down at my lips and we slowly began leaning in. I was scared something was gonna mess it up for us but nothing did. We kissed, and it was amazing!

(edited)