• Strange name •

"Okay okay, Phil" I said to Phil on the phone. "For the tenth time, I'll get off the plane and you'll be there to collect me. Even though I could just get a cab to the flat, I'm not a baby!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Arabella your only 17!! Compared to me you are a baby." Phil answered. I groaned down the line, "Phil you do understand your only 4 years older than me."

"Yes I do and I have to finish packing so I'll see you in a few days" Phil laughed. "Can't wait, byyye." I said sarcasm dripping from my words.

"Cut the sarcasm Bella!!" Phil jokingly scolded, you'd swear he's my mum. "B'bye" Phil said before ending the call.

I can't wait to get to move to Manchester next week. Of course I'll be sad to leave my family home but there just isn't anything for me here. To pursue my YouTube dream I would have to move to either England or America after a while but seeing as I'm going to uni I may as well move now. I'm leaving in 2 days and I haven't even started packing yet or saying goodbye to my friends or boyfriend... Oh wait I don't have either!! Oh well, one less thing for me to do.

I decided to watch a bit of YouTube before I started packing. Only one or two videos. I was about to click on Zoella's new September favourites video when I saw a video by someone called danisnotonfire. Strange name... but I kinda liked it. Wonder where he got it from? I decided to watch the video called "Hello Internet". I thought it was funny and he was actually quite good looking so I decided to subscribe. I went to look and see if he had any other videos but he sadly didn't. It must have been his first video. That's so cute!

Twitter: |Arabella| @ ShutUpBella: Dan Howell @ danisnotonfire | Nice first video kid! Even made my dark soul laugh!! Tb to my first vid.. Kill me pls omg

A week later on the day I was moving, I of course, woke up super late. Which meant I rushed around the house grabbing things I probably wouldn't need but you know just incase. I ran out of my house with my dad a hopped into the passenger seat of his car. He started the engine and sped off to the airport. "Come on dad, I'm gonna be late!" I shouted fearing I'd miss my flight. "You'll be fine Bella, your only like 10 minutes behind schedule" he said brushing me off. "I meant to be boarding in" I checked my phone dragging out the N sound "half an hour" I screamed. "Oh shit" he said picking up speed.

We got to the airport and I quickly hugged my dad. "I better get a phone call at least once a week, you hear me" he said holding my shoulders. "Only if you answer" said with a wink. "Love you dad" I said jumping out of the car. "Love you too" he said driving away. I ran around the airport Usain Bolt style with my two suitcases flying along behind me. This is the most exercise I've gotten in years. I should run more often. I was so close I could see my gate, just a few metres away. I saw the air hostess stand up to close the doors and I panicked. "STOP" I screamed at her. She turned to look at me in complete terror and backed away from the door back to the desk. I gave her my passport and ticket and rushed to my seat on the plane

The plane ride was short and uneventful except for the guy sitting next to me was very chatty and asked for my number. I gave it to him because why the hell not? His name was Joseph, I think. He seemed nice. When we landed I said goodbye to him and rushed to baggage claim. I can't wait to finally meet Phil. I grabbed my bags and quickly walked to arrivals.

I saw him straight away holding a sign with my name on it in his giant hands. His face looked even kinder in real life if possible and his hair looked blacker. He hadn't seen me yet so I decided to try and scare him. I crept up behind him, held his shoulders and shook him. He jumped slightly and spun straight around. "Did I scare you?" I asked him smiling widely. "Arabella!" he shrieked hugging me tightly. From a distance we probably look like father and daughter or something considering the height difference. With him being 6'3 and me being 5'2 he was over a foot taller than me. He would be amazing to cuddle with after a bad day like a giant teddy bear. "It's so lovely to finally meet you, Phil" I said into his chest almost crying of happiness. "You too, Bella" he said laughing at how emotional I was. I'm so glad I'm here. "Shall we go to the flat then?" Phil asked. "We shall of course" I answered wiping away my tears. Wow I'm such a wimp.

I walked into the flat and Phil showed me around. "Wow Phil, you haven't done a bad job decorating the place!" I exclaim "Although I don't feel like it's hipstery enough" I said picturing my Let it Be limited edition poster I inherited from my the Beatles obsessed grandparents or my collection of pins based on a variety of different things. I saw Phil rolling his eyes because he knows I'm being deadly serious. (Disclaimer from author: I'm not like this)

He showed me my room. It wasn't very big but I didn't mind. I'm just happy to be here. "We're going out to dinner with peej and Chris tonight" He told me while walking out the door. As soon as he left I got a Twitter notification.

Twitter: |Dan Howell|
@ Danisnotonfire: Arabella
@ ShutUpBella thanks that means a lot! Since I'm new do you think you could give me a few youtubing tips? Xx|

I replied with.

|Arabella| @ ShutUpBella: Dan Howell @ Danisnotonfire maybe :) dm me and ask again! x

After dinner, the three of us went back to the apartment to watch a movie. When we got back I showed them that danisnotonfire guys video. "Wow this guy's really funny!!" Phil laughed. "Yeah definitely!!" Chris agreed. "Yeah, and good looking too. He's got the whole YouTube package!" After I said this I noticed Peej looked a little bit unimpressed. "Has someone got a crush?" Phil teased. "No of course not! I haven't even met the guy." I said a bit too quickly. "Yeah yeah, we believe you. Phil said sarcastically. "What do you think of him?" I asked Pj attempting to change the subject. "He's kinda funny I guess" Peej said simply. I raised an eyebrow but said nothing.

We decided to watch some adventure time episodes instead of a movie. We were all tired and just needed a bit of lighthearted humour. Pj and I volunteered to grab some food while Chris and Phil set up the cartoon. "Bella, can i tell you something?"Pj asked me when I was getting the marshmallows from the press. "Of course you can, Peej" I told him. "Okay" he said nervously, "Would you please go on a date with me?"

"Peej-I- um..." I stuttered. What do I say? I really like pj but I don't have time for a relationship with uni, YouTube and a part-time job. "The answer is certainly not no, its just not right now. You see I'm really busy with getting settled in and stuff but I will once I'm ready" I said truthfully. His face dropped and I felt awful. "Alright but you owe me a date!" He laughed. We both finished getting the food together and went back out to the living room and watched adventure time lying against each other.

(edited)