Chapter 14: The blue Skyy and Gray memories

Three questions kept running through my head at a high speed. One, Why in the world was Skyy here? Out of all the places in the world! I thought he was done with school.  He couldn’t possibly be here for me. He didn’t care about me. Two, Why did he attack me? Was it an accident? Or perhaps it was on purpose… Third, and most importantly, Skyy was a vampire? Since when?

                I had known Skyy for a long time. Every girl fancied him. His shaggy black hair, his toxically handsome smirk, and his blue eyes. So blue they made the sky looked gray on even the prettiest summer day. Speaking of summer days, that’s where Skyy and I met. Skyy was older then me, Me only being in seventh grade, while himself was supposedly in 10th. He was at the smoothie bar, watching me as I forgot my wallet. I was dumbfounded and had no idea what to do. Being the ‘gentlemen’ he was, paid and saved me from getting in mounds of trouble. I thanked him, my cheeks the color of tomatoes.

                Ever since that day, It felt as If Skyy was always near. But never near to me. Near to other girls, near to them flirting. Of course that simple jester he had done for me had me hooked. It was almost as if he loved seeing me in pain. When jealously consumed me, he would come and apologize. He never really meant it, but it was enough to make me fall back into his trap over and over.

                Skyy wasn’t always a monster though. There were those sweet moments when he would help me if I had fallen, or tell a bully off. I never really got bullied until he left. I guess they knew that Skyy wasn’t there to protect me anymore. Speaking of him leaving, he never once said goodbye. He never left a note, there was nothing. I spent days looking around for him. I figured he just had better things to do. I understood that, but that didn’t mean it didn’t hurt.

                Skyy came closer to me, a wide smirk on his face. He knew what I was thinking, and he knew I was wondering why he was here. Which, if I deserved anything from him it was an explanation. If it weren’t for the fact we were in class, I would had tried to walk away from him in the snap of a finger. My eyes widened as his strong arms pulled me into his chest, hugging me tightly. What?

                “Get off me,” I hissed quietly, trying to push him off without making a scene.

                “Oh, Anna! Looks like my little girl finally got some claws,” He teased, a soft chuckle playing off his lips.

                “Yeah, claws I would love to rip your heart out with,” I snapped back.

                He gasped dramatically and held a hand to his heart. “That wasn’t very nice Anna. You don’t want to be mean with me, do you?” He asked, as he put a tight grip on my wrist. I winced in pain.

                “What do you want Skyy? Didn’t you have enough fun last time you were around me?” I asked quietly, my face turned to the side.

                “Now if I just told you that, where would the fun be? Let’s just say I missed my little Anna,” He said as he finally let me go.

               “I was never, and will never be yours Skyy,” I responded as I went to go to my seat.

               A firm hand was placed upon my arm, causing my face to turn back to the monster that stood behind me.

                “So you think. But just remember, Mr. Styles isn’t here to help you,” He whispered in my ear.

 His low voice sending goose bumps up my spine. How did he know about Harry? I went to my seat and sat down, pondering what I should do. I mean, there’s no way I can contact Harry, besides what could he do to help? I miss him though… I miss his touch and his hold. I miss his words. I sighed as I rested my head upon the desk.

The day went by quickly. I dashed out the door with a group of friends, determined not to have another encounter with Skyy. You know maybe I needed to talk to someone? Maybe I needed some advice. I wanted to know how Skyy couldn’t possibly be a vampire; since I am positive he wasn’t a few years ago. My feet started to lead me to the one person who would, and could answer all of my questions.

Zayn.