Chapter 9: Moonlight and Grips

My whole body just sort of stopped for a minute. I was just in that big of shock.  He was suggesting  being my boyfriend?

                “Uh… Okay I guess,” I said unable to tell him no. It’s not like I could tell him no. He could snap my neck and kill me at any moment.

                “Want me to walk you home?” He asked softly, Stepping away from my body. I was suddenly cold, Though his body had no warmth.

                “Sure. Let me just tell the girls and Niall I’m going back…” I said quietly. I headed for the door back in, when I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me.

                “You’re mine now. So no flirting with that boy… I’m coming with you,” He growled against my neck. I was never flirting with Niall. I was just being nice.

                “Uh… okay,” I said trying to pull away. I couldn’t get out of his tight grip, as it just tightened on me.

                “Say it.” He demanded the soft side that was there a minute ago gone. It was like he was a different person.

                “Say what?” I asked softly and confused. My voice trying to soothe him, but not working very well.

                “Tell me you’re mine. Say it,” He growled, obviously none of my efforts were working. He was still just as dark, His eyes a dark red.

                “I’m Yours…” I whispered.

He let out a breath, satisfied as he pressed his lips against my cheek. He put his hand with mine, every single part fitting together like a puzzle piece.  He pulled me into the busy club. We both looked around and before I knew it I was being pulled towards my group of friends. Everyone was happy and  quite tipsy. Harry pushed me up to the group, one arm tightly wrapped around my arm, honestly to tight. Everyone’s eyes fell onto us, looking Harry and I up and down. I noticed that Niall and Jenny were holding hands, but I was too distracted to say anything about it.

“Harry’s going to take me home…,” I said quietly, but loud enough for them to hear over the music. I didn’t want them to notice I was hurting. They nodded.

“Okay bye Girly,” Makenzie slurred.

 River gave me a hug and the others followed. Harry stood back and watched us. Jenny gave me a very worried look. I gave her a small reassuring smile, before Harry pulled me out the door and outside. It was cold and the breeze was harsh against my bare skin. It was moments like those earlier that scared me. That Harry scared me, When his soft side was gone. I felt him pick me up and in the flash of an eye we were outside his dorm room. He kicked the door open with his foot and set me on the bed. His arms extended, handing me a large shirt, and a pair of his boxers. I stood up and made my way to the bathroom.

I closed the door and locked it. After unzipping my dress I focused in the mirror, at the dark purple spots that were forming around my stomach. I knew he didn’t mean to hurt me, he was only protecting me. Though, he scared me, I knew it was only for my best benefit. I guess. I stepped back and saw Harry. His arms were leaning against the railing of his open window, His eyes focused on the moonlight covered forest outside. I walked over, standing in the same position. His eyes turned to me.

“I hurt you didn’t i?” His English accent mumbled quietly.

“I’m fine,” I lied and kept my view out the window.

He turned his whole body to me and took one of my hands. He dropped down to two knees, carefully lifting my shirt above my stomach. I was beyond confused. What was he doing? His thumb tickled over my skin. He pressed his plump lips to every single bruised piece of skin. His curls brushed against my stomach as he leaned his forehead on my hip bone. After several minutes, He held my knuckles up to his lips.

“I’m so sorry. I’m a monster,” He whispered.

He stood up, picking me up bridal style. After he placed me in the bed, he inched the sheets over my body. He leaned down, pressing his lips to both eyelids. This action caused them to flutter close.  The presence that radiated off his body, was no longer hovering over me.

“Goodnight Anna,” I heard him whisper as I fell into a deep endless sleep, the howls of the night drifting me off.