Chapter 10: Mornings and Shakespeare

Later that night, I had woken up to Harry tasting my blood, feeding himself. It didn’t hurt so bad, considering I barely felt it. It still kind of bothered me he didn’t even ask, but I guess that was better than waking me up and frightening me, considering all that he had done earlier. I fluttered my eyes open and tried to move, but it was useless. Two arms were wrapped around me tight, causing me to stay in my place. I sighed and slowly flipped over in their arms, wondering who the beholder was. I looked to see a mop of curly hair now dangling upon my face, and a beautiful face in front of me. Harry slept easily, soft snores coming out.

 Here in this moment, he was no monster. He was a soft gentle creature, hidden from the outside world. It was almost depressing, knowing that few people could ever see this sight, his innocent and completely safe side.  A soft groan escaped his lips and he pulled me closer against me. My eyes widened at the unsuspected action and he chuckled, sensing my surprise.

“Good morning  beautiful,” He mumbled, his eyes opening.

A red tent crept onto my cheeks as a smile tugged on my lips.

“Good morning Harry,” I said shyly, as we didn’t lose eye contact alone.

“How are you feeling?” He asked, finally removing one of his arms from me and tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

“Alright,” I mumbled, flipping back over. I felt too vulnerable when he looked at me, almost as if he could read into my soul. His Hfingers rubbed soft circles onto the skin of my stomach as he hummed into my ear a melody. His beautiful voice filled my ears as I seemed to fall asleep once more.

I woke up in my dorm room, Harry nowhere to be found, but a note on the table. I frowned not feeling his arms around me. I slipped out of my bed, my feet hard against the ground as I walked over.

Dear Anna,

                Good afternoon Beautiful. It seemed as if you were tired, so I let you sleep. I felt you would enjoy being in your own dorm, so I took you there. I hope you truly are feeling better. Honestly, I will forever be guilty for the previous events. I hate when my dark side comes out. Also, I would just like to say, you’re beautiful when you slept. It’s adorable the way you slightly part your lips and your eyelashes drape down. Anyways, I hope you’re alright with having breakfast with me tomorrow. Since we have most classes together, I took in the effort to persuade the teachers to let us sit together. That way, I can protect you no matter what. I’ll always try my best to protect you Anna.

Forever and Always,

Harry Edward Styles

                After reading, I spent most of the night trying to figure out everything, my feelings, the letter, Everything. Should I hate him? I mean after all he’s done to me? The thoughts ran over and over. Though I couldn’t help but smile every time he touched me and every time he said my name.  I thought It was time for me to express my feelings back, in some way possible. I must had done a million things, trying to express how I felt for Harry. Finally, I took my old collection of movie disks and looked through it. My favorite movie was the very first in the case, Gone With The Wind.  I set the disk in a small little case I had, and started to write a letter.

                Dear Harry,

                Hello, Love. I thought I would try my turn on letter writing. I’m probably not very good, haha. Sorry if you can’t read my hand writing… Trust me, I know it’s bad. I actually used to get in trouble a lot for it, and was sent to several classes to make it better… it never worked. Anyways, attached to this, my favorite movie. Honestly, it’s the best film made by man. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I’ll see you in the morning, Until then, Sleep with the angels.

                Farewell,

                                Anna

                I kissed the letter and sealed it. I got up and put my fuzzy slippers on, not going to bother putting on any actual shoes on. After grabbing everything I needed, I stumbled hazily down the hall. As I grew closer and closer to Harry’s dorm room, a familiar whimper sound filled my mind. Memories of the night I had came across Harry and Jenny, filled my head like a landslide. I peeked around the corner, to see Harry, a mixture of kissing and biting a slim female, unrecognizable to my eye. I didn’t know what to feel. Anger, Sadness, and hurt were all overflowing. I should had know not to trust him for one second, after all he was a vampire. He broke his promise and fed off of an innocent girl. Not only that, but he was kissing her too. I wasn’t sure which part hurt the most.

             I dropped the envelope to the ground and ran as quietly as I possible could to my dorm room. Harry being so wrapped up in his victim, not even able to hear me. I closed the door of my dorm, my body sliding down against the cold wood. Several tears poured down, one after another, until a stream was flooding down my cheeks. As more came down my eyes closed like a curtain, This time the play having a horrible ending. What would happen if Juilette’s Romeo was a monster? What if he never loved her? How would the story had ended? I guess I had to figure out, because I was Harry’s Juilette in his sick game.