Chapter 28

Probably wasn't one of my smartest decisions, but I didn't really care to much at that point. I had gone down the path of self destruction and Zayn and I's path of clothing proved it to be true. My scarf and shirt laid on the floor while his hung by a thread of the bed. I know what you're thinking, no, it hadn't gotten that far yet.

Zayn's hands had mine pinned against my head in a lock I had no intention of breaking. lips were intertwined in mine, moving at an erratic rhythm. There was only one small problem. The closer I got to him, the more Harry was in the back of my mind. Horrible, wasn't it? With every neck kiss Zayn would give me I just imagined how Harry's would probably be more sensual, more.... Passionate. That couldn't be true though because I hadn't seen Harry in two months.

He obviously had no intention of keeping his blood donor anymore, or my heart. But I think he still had it.

"Harry's here," I heard Zayn breathe against my lips.

I giggled a little bit, he was trying to scare me.

"He's walking up the stairs Anna I can sense him."

He said lifting himself off of me and putting his shirt on. He couldn't possibly be serious. I didn't think Zayn had it in him to pull such a realistic prank.

"Oh yeah, you're right. Because he cares so much about coming to see me," I rolled my eyes as I put on the closest shirt I had.

It was one Louis had left from one of the times he stayed over (sleeping on the floor of course) when he knew that danger was a little too close.

Zayn looked at me and raised an eyebrow. His brown eyes sparkled a mixture of emotions and I couldn't quite decide what they were.

"I'll see you around soon Anna, next time, try not to be such a tease," he said firmly, escaping the room before I had time to really process his words.

What a baby.

I didn't get scared anymore, the thought of death didn't harm me. So although my room was now empty and my door was unlocked, I didn't feel bothered to turn on a light or secure myself.

I turned around as I heard the door open. I couldn't breathe as I saw the sight.

"Get out." Was all I had to say to the creature infront of me.

Harry's face dropped. His hair had grown longer and he no longer looked like his boyish self. His clothes were no longer.... Boyish but that of a highly sophisticated man. His watch was perfectly fitted to his wrist along with the necklaces on his neck.

"Let me make it more simple for you. I request you leave my presence," I said unable to look him in the eye.

I didn't know why all I could feel for this creature was hatred.

I hated that he bit me,

I hated that he hurt me,

I hated that he left me.

"Anna I came back for you," he said, stepping closer to me, reaching his hand to my face.

You could hear the sound of a slap echo amongst the room and his hand shot back.

"What the hell?!" He shouted, unfamiliar with my new attitude. He expected me to be fragile and dependent. How could I be that anymore?

"I said get out." I said one more time but as I saw the shining new tattoo on his chest, I couldn't help but let tears roll down my face. I turned around, and ran for the bathroom, slamming the door before he could even catch me.

His fists slammed on the door and with every punch the picture came into my mind. It was a rose, soft in black and white, perfectly outlined right under his collar bone. It was beautiful. But the worse part of it was the initials that laid underneath it. They were mine.

"Let me in Anna, let me in!" He shouted.

Only did I when I heard him sniff. I had broken him and myself in the process of a few minutes.

The door slowly opened and his water filled eyes just stared at my body in the bathtub shell. He crawled in and I flinched, unable to be comfortable knowing that he thought he could suddenly touch me now. I shook underneath his arms.

"I love you." He said quietly.

The most hurtful thing I could think to respond was

"I love Zayn."