twelve-Mother

Jane in media

This place was way harder then Marilyns. My hours were longer customer's bossyer, and the damn boss kept hitting on me. I've been keeping Josh updated with everything that's been going on and been seeing him weekly. Miles being with Gi was a good thing even though I missed him. It's making me depend on Josh more for comfort and long heart to heart's and actually.....it's not that bad.

The last time I visited Josh he just got done seeing his perol officer, and he said everything looked promising. I've been thinking about planing a huge surprise party for him when he gets out. Nothing like celebrating freedom by turin up.

I couldn't wait to tell Patricia my plan, she's the best at planning. And will make that shit live. We were meeting up after I got off work, she said she had something important to tell me. Maybe she's finally moving to NYC for her fashion and modelling.

I wiped the sweat off my brow as I put the finishing touches on my last plate for the afternoon. I cleaned any drippings off the pate, put it on the cart and wheeled it out towards table number 8. When I got closer my heart dropped, and my happy mood out the window.

The women finished giggling with some guy and faced me. "You" she said lowly "I didn't know they had murders working at a five star restaurant!!!" she cursed out loud and stood up. The musicians abruptly stopped playing, the chattering going on came to a halt and the manager ran from the back to asses the situation.

I stood still, as stiff as a deer in head lights. JoAnn placed her hand on my shoulder and I let a breath out that I didn't know I was holding.

"Is their a problem here?" she question looking from me to Chances mom "No" I spit out "she must have confused me with someone else" I said in a calm and professional way. This bitch is not going to cost me this job.

She laughed and pointed her finger in my face. "You have some never. Moving on with you're life after you ended my son's" she said as the man then stood up and and placed his hands on her shoulders trying to calm her down and point her into the direction of the door.

"No no" she yelled " Ma'am I'm gonna have to ask you to leave" JoAnn said making eye contact with the two tall macular guards standing in the corner. They approached Chances mom and that's when she acted a fool.

She started kicking and screaming as the two large men carried her to the back exit with her date following close behind. "That's why you're mother's dead.!" she spat out like venom. I'm sure it was just to shake me up but I made a mental note to call the physc house when I got off of work.

Once she was out of the building, JoAnn gave me look and I followed her to her office.

I looked around the red and black room sitting down in one of the big soft chairs that had a table in the middle of the two.
I sucked in a breath and let it out slow.

"So I'm fired"? I questioned taking off my chef hat and holding it in my lap. She sat in the other chair and shook her head.

"You sure are something else. But no hun your not". She said touching my tense hand. I let out a breath of relief.

"Oh my, thank you so much" I excitedly grabbed her hand "We'll just keep you in the kitchens. We don't need any more out bursts like that". She said looking at the Picasso painting resting on the wall across from us.

"Take the rest of the afternoon off we got it from here. I know that had to of stressed you out". She said pulling me up by my hand. "I'll see you bright and early Saturday okay"? She said sweetly. I nodded about to walk out her office when she smacked my butt. I stopped mid stride, turned and gave her a funny look.