two-move

(Jacei In pic)

I turned to face Josh as he came and sat beside me placing his shirt over his head. "What do you mean?" I asked as my curiosity peaked, "You know you feel the lyrics 'who's gonna fuck you like me'' I'm not ashamed."

I could feel my face turning as red as an apple as I reminisced of the events that just took place.

45 minutes earlier....

I walked into the Colewell hotel room and sat my purse on the table. I had to pee like a race horse, so I ran to the bathroom to take care of business before Josh got here. Josh was my FWB back in high school, so when I hit him up on FB he didn't have a problem meeting up again. Thats what I loved, no matter how much time had passed we could still kick it like nothing's changed. He knew I just wanted and how I wanted it.

I heard the room door open and new it was about to go down. I finished and looked in the mirror to make sure my make up was on point and indeed it was. I pushed my boobs up so they would be visible and stepped out the bathroom.

He looked agitated, I knew he had another rough day at his job. He came towards me, I was about to speak before he attacked my lips with his. I let him invade my mouth and his polo cologne invaded my nostrils.

His hands romed my body as my core began to moisten with each curl of our tounges. He slipped my dress and leggings off and laid me down on the white bed spread. He licked my left nipple and roughly pulled on the right as I called out in pain and pleasure. I loved it when he got rough it really got me hot.

Pushing him off me I tugged at his shirt until he got the hint and took it off. I helped him unbuckle his pants and his 'friend' was standing at attention ready to be wrapped in my sugar walls.

I licked his mushroom shaped head "Mmm fuck jacei" he moaned while we made eye contact. I went down his shaft only to hear him hiss out in pleasure. I worked my mouth on it a little longer to get it nice and wet.

"Lay down girl" he said in a husky voice and I obeyed. He spread my legs wide and placed the bare head of his member at my awaiting pool. With one thrust he quickly dived in and began to put in work. I pulled his short dark hair as we sexed like animal's, my screams and his grunts filled the room.....

I sat up in bed and grabbed my clothes off the floor and got up to run to the bathroom, my insecurities were kicking in and I could feel myself about to cry. I was in mid stride when he grabbed my arms and made me stand in front of him. I hung my head low, not wanting to look in his eyes as mine swelled up with tears.

He placed his index finger under my chin and titled my head up while his thumb rested on my bottom lip.

"Come on now girl, you know I didn't mean it like that. I'm just sayin' I'm not a shamed of what we started again....you know I have love for you." I nodded my head and pulled from his grip. I continued to the bathroom and locked the door.

I heard him sigh from the other side of the dark brown door, as I starred at my reflection in the fancy decorated mirror.

" Look I shouldn't said shit okay? If your not felling it no more we can stop if you want?" I sucked up my tears and yelled out " It's fine really you go pay and I'm going to clean myself up. I'll call you later." He cleared his throat "You.." " Yes.. I'm sure now go" I said and cracked the door and smiled at him.

He came close and pecked my lips softly "Make sure you do okay?" I smiled, shut the door and returned to the mirror.

I heard the hotel door close and broke down. "Why do I put myself in these situations" I cried to my reflection but she didn't have a response.