nine-the set up

End of February

Josh was nagging about how long it's took me to pick out a new tatt artist for the shop. I finally told him that Destins application was in the pile and about what happened and he said he would call him in for an interview. And for Miles to come too.

My luck with cars is horrible, someone rear ended me during our last snow storm and my car once again was back in the shop. Miles was sweet enough to take time out his schedule to come pick me up for work. The snow was finally melting and it started to feel like March. We never talked about the kiss but he's been touchy feely.

I ment Gi a month back and she was really cool. She modeled in New York and was up here for a few month's filming a movie. Surprisingly we clicked and have been texting and talking like crazy. Miles thinks it's weird, I mean it was at first but she's really into him and I'm not gonna stand in the way. I was finishing up my make up and put on a red V-neck long sleeve with regular blue skinnies and some brown boots, when my door opened.

"You take for ever lest go" Em said picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder headed for the door.

"Boy put me down I'm almost ready" I shouted before he cupped my butt an placed me back on my feet.

"You gonna start somthin" I said referring to him touching my ass. "What if I'm tryin to?"

He backed me up into the wall. Gi kinda knew that we had feelings. She saw how we acted and played around, but didn't mind. She said sense he picked her and not me she has nothing to worry about. But she better watch her boy, he's been more flirtatious lately.

"You know I got two girls right?" I looked at him puzzled he was still holding me hostage. He took one of my curles and twirled it around his finger.

Catching his drift my heart was racing. He went in to kiss me but I dodged it and pushed him back, walking away to get the rest of my things I'd need for the shop.

"No you don't cause I got one man." I stated going to grab my jacket, when he took hold of my hand.

"You right but Gi knows we have feelings so it's not like we sneakin around."

I looked at him dumb founded "Okay but I'm not trying to mess up no more with you. Josh is a special person and Gi is to. Pluse me and her are cool and I feel bad already."

He took in my words and dropped the whole creeper statuse. We went over the plan in the car. We pulled up to the shop went in and put our plan into action.

~~~~~~~~~~

Miles sat in a chair acting like he was waiting for a tatt. I headed in the back and hung up my stuff and went to speak with Josh.

"Hey baby Em is out in the lobby, you ready to do this?" I asked giving him a kiss.

"Hell yeah that stronzo gonna pay, you my girl now and I don't play that shit." he said reaching in his draw pulling out a glock and sticking it in his pants.

"Your not gonna kill him right? Just shake him up a bite." I can't be involved with someones murder even though he violated. I didn't tell Tricia what I was doing, she'd go all trini and want blood so would Ezrah.

" I got this babe calm down just go out and do ya part. Me and Miles got the rest." he said kissing my forehead and sending me on my way.

His interview was scheduled for one and it was 12:45. Miles was reading a magazine and I was on my phone when the door chimes rung. I didn't bother to look up until someone cleared there throat. I stuffed my phone quickly into my pocket and stood up. We locked eye and his read confusion , "Sorry wrong place" he studerd stepping back attempting to leave.