Chapter 46

Grayson's POV

"Grayson I'm pregnant." Did I just hear what I thought she said?

"Um, what?" I said quietly, trying to know what she just said.

"Grayson," she explained thoroughly. "I'm pregnant I said." She started to tear up a little bit after she said that, and she looked so worried.

"Well uh...who's the dad?" I asked her shyly.

"You," she choked out. I froze. Me? Being a father? At 16? She can't be serious right now... This has to be a joke. "Are you sure it's me?"

"Yes," she told me. "Your the only guy that...that I've had sex with." I stood up with my hands on the back of my head. She's probably true about that, but how could she be pregnant?

"I'm sorry," she said breaking me away from my thoughts, and I turned around to face her. "I knew you would be mad." She started to cry some more after that. It's really killing me seeing her cry over this situation. I just wanna hold her and tell her it's okay, but we're not together at all... What's Tyler gunna do about this? Campbell? Adriana's mom? My parents?

I say back next to her, putting my arm around her. She didn't flinch at all as I did that, and I told her, "I'm not mad. Its just...a lot to take in."

"But it's my fault," she said. "I don't know what to do."

"This isn't your fault Adriana, it's most likely mine since I've gotten you pregnant." She giggled a little bit after I said that, and it caused me to smile. "But have you told your mom about it? Tyler?"

"No, I'm so scared to tell them, especially my mom." She paused a little after that. "What am I gunna do?"

"Well...your gunna have to tell your mom soon about it, or else she'll probably notice something after a while once she sees your tummy," I told her.

"What about you and Campbell?" she asked me. I'm definitely gunna break up with Campbell, mostly since she has no effect on me, and this baby situation.

"I'm breaking up with her," I said.

"But I don't want you to break up with her cause of me, and cause of this," she pointed towards her stomach.

"No no, it's not because of you and the baby...I don't even like her, and I wanna be done with her," I stated. "She's so annoying and conceded anyway." She laughed a little at my comment, and I smiled. "Nothing even went on between us basically, and all she did was complain and wanna make out with me," I chuckled.

"All because of my stupid brothers fault," she lightly laughed, and I agreed.

"What are you gunna do with Tyler?" I asked her.

"Well, I'm just gunna have to tell him, cause I mean he is my boyfriend." Boyfriend... "If he be's the boyfriend he should be, then he'll support me. If not, I'll have to breakup with him..."

"Ohh," was all I said. I also kills me when I see her and Tyler together... If he supports her, it'll be a long hard life with me and him being the father of this baby.

"Your still gunna be there for me with this baby?" she asked me, looking into my eyes. I just wanna kiss her right there, but I know that might change everything...

"Uh-Of course," I told her. "I'll be there for you always," I smiled a little, and so did she.

"Thank you," I smiled, and so did I.

Adriana's POV

After I told Grayson about this situation, he seems to be kinda happy about it. I thought he would be angry about it and just leave me to take care of it, but he didn't at all. He wanted to support me with this baby, and I'm really happy he is. I could really tell also.