Chapter 20

Adriana's POV

It is now Saturday, and I'm happy it is. My mom didn't go to work today, and she wanted me to go with her to run some errands. We've been out all day, and my mom wanted me to eat before I went over to Grayson's. I ate dinner, and I finally packed everything. It was now only a little past 6:30, and close to 7 o'clock. I had to pack everything in my school bag so my mom knows I'm going over to 'work on a project'. Once I was done packing my stuff, I texted Grayson that I'm coming over now. He texted me back that he was happy how I'm finally coming over. I smiled at his text, and I put my phone in my bag. I then headed downstairs, and I met my mom and brother.

"Can you take me now mom?" I asked her.

"Where are you going?" Alex asked me.

Before I could answer, my mom said, "I've had such a long day. Maybe your brother can bring you over?"

"Where am I taking you?" he asked again.

"Dropping me off at Grayson's," I told him.

"This late?" he asked.

"She's staying over to work on a project for school with him," said my mom.

"Wait, as in staying over, you mean sleep over?" he asked.

"Yes," I told him. "Bye mom, I love you." I gave my mom a hug, and she kissed my cheek.

"Call me when you wanna get picked up tomorrow. And no funny business going on," she said, and I nodded. I dragged my brother out before he could say anything else about this. We went into my moms car, and my brother started to drive off.

"Really Adriana," he said in an annoyed tone. I just ignored him, and I started to give him directions to Grayson's house. We soon made it there in a couple minutes, and Alex parked in front of his house.

I started to head out of the car and say, "Okay, I'll see you-" but I had gotten cut off.

Alex grabbed my arm, and said, "I don't think you should stay over for the night."

"Why not? We're just working on stuff for school."

"You barely know him, Adriana."

"I do know him a lot. Your the one who doesn't." I started to get out of the car, and I was about to close the door.

But Alex soon said, "Adriana wait!"

Before I closed the door, I asked, "What?"

"Just remember what mom said."

"I know. Bye now." I closed the door, and I started walking to his front door. I knocked on the door, and I soon heard Alex drive off. It opened a few minutes later revealing Grayson.

"Adriana! I missed you all day," he said, and he pulled me inside. He then hugged me, and spun me around a little like the couples in movies. He then stopped to put me down. He held onto my hands, and our faces were close.

"I'm sorry. My mom wanted me to go do errands with her all day," I told him. "But I missed you too." He then connected his lips with mine, and kissed me so passionately. He pulled away a few seconds later, and asked, "Why'd you bring your school bag?"

"My mom thinks we're working on a project for school, so I had to bring my school bag to make her think we are," I giggled a little.

"Okay," he chuckled. "So, what do you wanna do?"

"I don't know, what do you wanna do?"

"Wanna go for a night swim?" he asked with a little smirk.